First weekend, worked as advertised....NOT!

…They worked BETTER than advertised!!! Ok, let me not jump the gun and make these claims as I just started testing. For those who didn’t get to read my stellar introduction to this forum?I am basically a 45+ yr old male who is happily married. I found this forum in search of something to give me and my wife that ?spark? again. Reading this forum, it is not hard to see that as I got older, my body doesn’t produce the amount of natural pheromones as I once did, hence the spark we had is not quit as big as it was when I was in my 30?s. Anyway, my wife is younger than me, and absolutely georgous. A fitness freak who is approaching 40, 2 kids, and still has a 6-pack (a sexy one that is).

Well, with work, children, being a mom, taking kids to ballet, Taekwondo, band, robotics team practice?it can wear a person out mentally. She is a great woman but I understand her not being in the mood after a long day (she is up at 0445 in the am to work out) she is usually tired and not in the mood. So where does that leave me? She sleeps in close to nothing (tank and panties) so I watch her get into bed and all I can do is watch her go to sleep because she is not in the mood for anything else (ggrrr?..). Also, I have to mention that she is kind of shy and not real big on controversy. Meaning that if we have a little disagreement, she will not argue?she will just not say much for a few hours until she is over it. I ask her what’s wrong, and she will say ?Nothing is wrong?I?m fine (guys?we all know what that means?). Usually, it takes one of the kids to do something funny or sweet and put her back in a good mood.

So, fast forward to last Friday. I found the forum last week and quickly ordered the newbie starter kit and some AMMO summer just for good measure. We had a minor disagreement early on Friday morning because we had our signals crossed and she thought I was going with her an my son that morning, and I thought me and my daughter were staying home?controversy. Well, of course we were running late (which she HATES) because me and my daughter have to get ready. I just happened to look out the front window and see the Fed Ex truck pulling up with a small package. I ran out to meet him, and it was my starter kit! So, my plan was to start my test plan and use one spray of a single product for 3 days, 2 days off, and then 2 sprays for 3 days yada, yada, yada. I figured I needed some help, so I decided to dive in and see what happened. So, I went inside and use 1xIS on one wrist and rubbed the other on it, 1xIO on the side of my neck and then rubbed some on the other side, and 1xAMMO-S on my adams apple (love the AMMO-S smell).

Now, we are all in the truck and heading off to run our errands. It wasn’t 5 minutes into the trip when she says ?you know, this was another time where I thought we were on the same page, but we weren’t?. It shocked me, because she usually wouldn’t be talking this early and definintly not in that pleasant tone. Was this the IO working already!? That was NOT typical for her, so I had to chock it up to the mones! She was in a pleasant mood, when just 15 minutes before that she was not in a good mood at all. I didn’t want to believe that they worked that fast, so I just made a mental note and went on with our day. We had a great day, and she was pleasant all day. We laughed and joked all day. After my evening shower, I put on the same combo to keep her in a great mood all evening/night. It was until we went to sleep.

So, that was Friday. Sat, we were going to a family cookout about 2 hours away. Since Friday was so successful, I thought I would try 1xIS on wrist, 1xIO behind ears, and 1xA314 on adams apple. We got to the cookout and had an uneventful day with family. Nothing stood out to me other than my wife was in a pleasant mood?even though it was 106 outside. So, after 4 hours in the heat we headed home?long day. So, after we get home I jump in the shower before going to bed. I decided to see what I had in my arsenal and if they worked. So, 2xTUTH on wrists, 2xAMMO-S on the side of the neck and 1xIO on adams apple. She gets in the bed (she’s beat), so I start rubbing her back, which I normally do. She is laying on her stomach, so I made sure my other arm was laying up on her pillow so my wrist is as close to her as possible. After about 5 minutes, she reaches up and starts caressing my hand. Now?she very RARELY initiates intamacy. I usually do, and she will either join me, or not. This night, she initiates. In my mind, I’m thinking ?wait..are the mones working this fast?again!?? Sure enough, it appears they are. She gets very turned on, and the rest is history.

Now, this was jut my FIRST weekend so I’m not claiming that these products are magic?but I believe they do what they are supposed to depending on the situation. These situations worked out well for me, both in very non-typical situations for my wife. This is why I joined this forum, and this is why I ordered the products J I have a lot more testing to do to see what really works and what doesn’t. So far, I’m happy with what I’ve seen and look forward to many more adventures! And oh?did I mention that the Androtics team shipped my kit across the country in just 3 days?even over the holiday? Amazing!

That is a great start and I think you can chalk it up significantly to the pheros. :slight_smile:

Some people do respond very quickly to some products, whilst others can take longer to build.

The only thing I’d take issue with is your using A314 and IO together. IME IO simply wrecks A314 to the point where it a significant waste of product nd if you check the store page, IO is indeed the product advised for toning down A314. Next time try just the A314/IS, or add IH instead - that works far better IME.

Thanks. Great advice! I’m still a rookie. Lol.

Good testing days ahead I see! :wink: Great report, Frank.

One observation that I have is that with family, it can be a bit harder for them to ‘get’ the new mone signal. With a few exposures, things will get more obvious in that scenario. However, your get together was outside and in blistering heat so, also, not too conducive to heavy mone exposure.

Letting wife and kids percolate with mones in the car, though, Excellent! :slight_smile:

Plenty more tests runs to go, I would imagine. What do you think of the scent, diffusion and effects of the Summer Edition of AMMO?

Oh, I would be a bad mone comrade if I didn’t also Hint at or suggest you try out TAC… with your wife. :wink: Some good times with that one!!!

1Alpha

1Alpha,

I loved the smell of the AMMO-S! My wife didn’t comment on any scent, but her reactions were good enough. I will definitely have to try TAC. I’ve also read about P83. I also heard that works better on younger women (My wife is approaching 40).

I wasn’t too worried about the family at the cookout, but wanted to try that combo to see the results. I am going to the testing to see what works. More to come!!

Nope, P83 is not age dependant - I’ve had brilliant results from late teens, through to 60-odd year olds. And with very significant concentration in the mid-30s to early 40s.

Also remember that P83 is a steering/complementary mone, not a primary/standalone - Its qualities affect the character of whatever main mix you are wearing.

Awesome! Thanks Mobocaster! L83 and TAC are on my next buy list! :slight_smile:

I’m noticing summer ammo works better for me on younger women, so maybe try the regular ammo that came in the starter kit. But thats what testing is for ;-D The TUTH was very smart at bed time, I’d think she’d like that one alot. Ammo at her age you can probably up the sprays on that. A314 I guess is more trust and respect so I dunno if you’d want to wear that in intimate settings? Happy testing and good reporting so far