Getting respect from alpha girls

There is this girl ive been working with for a while.
i have been using different mixes on her.
mostly something like 2x ammo + 3 IS + 3 IH.
I feel when she is near me she is having fun, she always comes looking for me when im around in the same workplace. But i sense she doesnt really have respect for me. Imo she doesnt see me as Alpha male. We would get along really well, but the lack of respect might friendzone me.
Im not saying she is behaving bad towards me. But i really can sense that im not seen as an alpha male

now i know game is important aswell, need to work on that.
she is an alpha girl. Really dominant. alll guys wonna be around her, they respect her. Same goes for the girls . They listen to her and respect her

im interested in buying a314 if you guys think its the way to go?
Can I use a314 in this situation? and in what mix?

also there seems to be spray version aswell in A or B sprays
differences ? whats the deal with that?

Doef.

Well, first off, knowing how old you are would be of some help as A314 isn’t always the best with the younger crowd (teens). But just going with some general advice, I would definitely say a314 or IG, if/when it comes back. A is more potent than B, personally I would say that to start off with the B or the oil. Definitely the oil, it’s my crack and Steve has it injected directly into his bloodstream.

Also how’s your confidence? Because body language is key and if you’re lacking in that department, it’ll show in your body language, tone of voice, etc.

Yea, im 22y old. im not the guy who is running around head down.
Im pretty confident. always walking with a smile, body straight.
Im pretty sure my body language is ok. the thing is because she is realy dominant, most guys are at her feet. I catch myself doing it aswell sometimes. i get to soft.

I already have an advantage over all other co-workers.
Im the one she spends most her time with at work. she is way more touchy with me aswell. But i feel im just not alpha enough.She is the queen of alpha girls at work. cant say it in another way. I know i have to work on getting repect myself but i was hoping a314 could steer me in the right direction.

Ahhh, she’s not the alpha female, she’s THE alpha. A314 definitely. But also, if you’re aware that you sometimes submit to her will, try not to, at least not as easily as the other guys do. As far as self help/confidence building, I’ll defer to the experts on here, when they post.

does anybody think cops would be a good idea??

COPS shouldn’t be messed with for newbies (and seriously that includes me too). It might give off a completely different vibe if you are not well congruent with it, so you are better off without it.
Your situation is really screaming for A314 here. Try the spray… Since I’ve bought the oil I stopped using the spray. Oil lasts all day, so that’s a big plus for me

Ok. So i do need a314
Do I combo it with ammo and shine ?

Yep, that would work VERY well. A314 by itself isn’t bad but often times IS does more than enough to keep the vibe fun. I find that you need to be more congruent with your vibe if you were to add on Ammo. What I mean is you are giving off a very sexy attractive man vibe… that means you have to be that and act exactly like that… mess up and I find it hard to change their perception about you later. That is of course from personal experience and nothing to be taken to the T.

Bottom line: Use the simplest combo you can till you are sure to be congruent with it. Ammo is a great product and if you have the skill to escalate things to the next level (know somewhat about game) then go ahead and have fun my friend :smiley:!

I would suggest you alter the A314 as little as possible - Maybe a small amount of Ammo but think twice about the IS - It could overly soften your alpha vibe.

Agreed as that is the last thing you need. Personally I would go solo with a314 for a while. Its such a dynamic powerhouse, you may not even need ammo. Coming off as a more mature and confident alpha male can be very sexy as is and I suspect she’ll go for that :wink:

HE not you. Sorry mobo :stuck_out_tongue:

Here is some extremely valuable advice for you on how to handle these women for both yours and especially their benefit. I have worked with extreme cases of these women, know many Eastern European wonen (they are like this, as is my mother). So, first off mones will help you but first… Understand that these women were born with strong wills and character and inside they are soft and sweet and want to feel like a woman. How are they supposed to feel like a woman if men constantly succumb to their wills, they will constantly test you. So Just say no once in awhile, make your own decisions. It’s tough to do because we were brought up to please our mothers so any woman of authority may put you in a suplicative state. So be stronger and she will love that…Oh the mones, A314 with some IH,IO,IS all or some but A314 always. No ammo or heavy none products because unless you have a solid foundation with you the man, she will rip your testicles off and feed them to you!

Good advice Fishdude - IME the best way to deal with strong willed women is to get in their faces a bit. Don’t be like the pushovers they are used to and don’t let them away with trying to treat you like one. Equally, don’t go out of your way to be a dick about it, just politely and firmly let them know you ttake your self respect as seriously as they do theirs. :slight_smile:

The way I see it, if all I saw was guys bending over backwards for me and then one that says no once in a while, I’d probably shit test him and if he kept at it, I’d be interested in him…if I were a woman. As it stands, I’m going on a date with a woman 6 years older than me and I’m intrigued because she seems (haven’t met her in person yet) like just such a person, so a314 for sure. I’m in no way a beta but I’d like that refined edge that a314 provides, also given that she’s older and looking for a guy who isn’t a dick. :slight_smile:

Could you elaborate on this?

Well, Cops can give off that “freshly fucked” vibe, not the best thing in a work environment. Hence why most of us are stressing a314 only in this case. Cops is probably something I would use in a bar/club mix where the air is generally more sexually charged.

Pretty much, cops give off the man-slut or “player”/“go for everything I can get” vibe. Which despite protestations otherwise, can be anything but alpha. Also I’ve found they don’t go well with hi-status/self respect women in general.

Also IME, cops can be highly unpredictable to work with at the best of times and personally I find they miss badly at least as often as they hit - And when cops go down badly, the reactions can make a major none od pale into insignificance. :open_mouth:

This is what I was told and I can understand that. An alpha should have high standards and be highly selective…or at least that’s what he should project