Good mix for an investor meeting: 2 A314, 3 IO, 6 IH got a company interested

Calculator told me the other day that when meeting with some potential investors, I should wear 2 drops of A314, 3 sprays of IO and 6 sprays of IH for best effect.

It had a hell of a nice effect. I’m too tired to write about it right now… but suffice it to say that I managed to interest an investment company in a project for which I could tell them almost nothing and show them nothing either.

do you think that having all that betanol really helped your cause specifically, or mostly the alphanol?

Catlord, can you tell me what the optimal Ammo / Shine combo & Jerk / Shine combo would be?

I know this is off topic, but dude you have a calc… I promise reports…

From what I have observed, the 2:1 beta/alpha seems to have a sort of catalyst effect. The alpha seems to “ignite” the beta at that ratio, setting off the effects without weakening them. I have noticed that this mix does tend to make me speak much louder if I forget myself, though… so yes, I think the beta nol helped my cause by forcing the group to admit interest - to me and to themselves.

If I do this for you, will everyone else want the same thing? Because I don’t have the time to be doing it for everyone.

I agree, I am sure it is a bit time consuming. I have just wondered since I have read about you and your calculator, I know you do the high tech stuff, but for guys like me starting out, but willing to spend the $$ for products, I’d lie to know if I am wasting product and passing what the sweet spot should be.

If possibly the ammo shine would be nice, if not, thanks anyway I love to read your posts, I learn a lot makes me think.

catlord is witholding information you probably wouldn’t use anyway. your ‘sweet spot’ in all likely hood is different from catlords. some guys like 4 sprays of ammo. i like 1. others fall in between. i’ve heard some stories about people going higher.

as far as a ratio, again, this depends on you. try both products seperately and then when you think you have the ideal level of both combine them and then adjust again.

there are no secret forumulas for pheromones. some mixes and proportions work better on some than others.

also: remember that ammo has some of the same “happy” molecules that make up the basic ingredients of shine.

Thanks perronec. Sorry to hijack the thread.