Using only A314 and Ammo

Here’s what I’ve been mulling over in my head today. I’ve always believed that in pheromone usage, less is often better than more. This might be why you can sometimes get a good hit or two from something wild and convoluted (like ISx6+IH+IO+IGx3+A1+meo-est+60 mcg P83, for example), yet the oh-so-simple combo of Ammo + Shine can work wonders across the board, as many on this forum can attest.

I want to simplify my mix as much as possible, and I’m thinking of just using A314 + Ammo, and that’s it. Easy to be congruent with, not too much hassle.
But here comes the question: too intimidating?

That’s the thing, most people think the status vibe you get from A314 is too “business-ey”, and then they throw on a bunch of crazy stuff to tone it down. Now, I’ve been doing a fair bit of searching on the forums, and surprisingly the simple combo of Ammo + A314 just doesn’t come up much, and when it does then usually the info isn’t very helpful (people are WAY better at reporting now than they were in 2007, by the way :wink:). But with what I was able to garner from peoples’ posts, and after giving MuskCloud’s Chart a look, I believe that this would be a very good combo.

What do you guys think? I was hoping to get some insight on exactly how good the -nol is in Ammo, as well, because that could aid approachability with A314, correct? I want to make it “sexy”, not “business-ey”.

Thanks!

I like this idea simple mixes are so often over looked by the ones with 5-10 ingredients in them.

My only question is what environment would you be wearing this mix in? If is a work atmosphere then A314 and ammo would be a great combo. If you are going out I would suggest just ammo and maybe a social product to spray later in the night.

Just generally everywhere. Put 'mones on in the morning and go, that sort of thing. I just need them to communicate high-value attractiveness, without being too intimidating. That’s it. :slight_smile:

I haven’t used a314 yet. But I get very good hits with AMMO and IS alone.

I too feel like sometimes less is better than more. And I really can’t stand spraying about 5-8 sprays in a mix because IMO it smells so damn strong.

this should be stickied. i was just gonna say something about this. best combo. 2x heavy ammo and 1 drop a314 works magic always. seems ammo has plenty to buffer the business side of alpha. i’d stay below 2 drops though as i think that may push people away.

one of the BEST hits i’ve had was the day I got my new shipment of heavy ammo and a314 in.

i put 1 drop a314 to forearms, rubbed together, and one shot of heavy ammo to each side of neck.

i went to target and every single girl was glued to helping me. EVERYONE was so chatty and helpful. it was very obvious the girls were fighting for my attention. at one point on girl completely took over and i saw as the cuter one turned away in dissapoitnment and went back to what she was doing.

AMMO + A314 is probably the best combo IMO. I don’t EVER EVER EVER get approached. first day with my new phero’s and i was literally a female magnet and respected by males. there was also some flamboyant dude who was obviously under my spell. kinda weird but funny at the same time.

even the girl at the register made some dumb comment about my necklace and how she liked it and used to have one duh duh duh. i was shocked with a large smile on the inside.

it could have been 2x a314 and 2x heavy ammo or 2x 314 and 1x heavy ammo or 1x 314 and 2x ammo i cant remember. almost positive it was 2 sprays heavy ammo. i cant remember on alpha but i do remember thinking is it gonna scare them away? it didnt so i dunno try those 3 combos. pretty sure its the first one.

i’ve had other multiple hits with those. its a great baseline for all situations. just carfeful with alpha in social situations you don’t wanna be the old guy @ the bar. 1 drop should be plenty for an outing. must buffer with something else tho i dont know many people who go out partying with a briefcase. however they do say you can wear tie die and flip flops to church with alpha and still be the shit. dunno. works different for everyone body chem and personality. :slight_smile:

careful with ammo tho give it some time to settle cuz its strong and yes people will notice. i’ve never had anyone tell me i smelled too strong. in fact i actually see the phero’s working better when they are chocked out by my bomb. either way, give it some time to settle you will SURELY notice when the scent is super strong based on peoples reactions.

i wore 1x alpha and 2x heavy ammo to my first day of classes the other day. OLDER WOMEN REACT LIKE WHOA! I got treated like a fucking king. everyone wanted to be the one to help me. when i was following down the hall ALL of the women kept looking back to make sure I was right there still. they all seemed to enter the rooms to chat about pointless shit all in the general vicinity of where i was sitting. IOI’s left and right, young and old. AHHH!! its a good feeling knowing everyone in the room is thinking WHO THE FUCK IS THAT. Keeps punks at bay too. god i love pheromones.

to sum it up. yes. this IS my favorite combo.

This is exactly what I was thinking on wearing when I go out tonight.

However I am thinking on going to a club with a very upmarket/high-status clientelle - but I’ll have some shine/p114 in my pocket just in case I feel the need to soften it.

You’re onto something but I think adding instant shine would help a lot and still keep things simple. The key to making it work in a variety of situations isn’t adding more molecules or products but in tweaking the ratios.
Consider it like a pyramid
For work you start with a base of 3 drops of A314, add some general and worksafe attraction with two sprays of Ammo and then a single shot of Instant Shine to take the edge off.
For parties and clubbing type of environments, use Ammo ad your base, the diffusion from the cologne strength FF21 should help you to stand out in the crowded environments. Instant Shine at 2 sprays to help buffer things and steer things in a positive direction and finally one drop of A314 which should help establish high status, especially if the girl is close to you for an extended length of time.
For dating I’d go hard with 3 sprays of shine for a very fun vibe, but two drops of A314 so the high value vibe gives her the impression that you’re “a catch” and one spray of Ammo to sex it up.

This ratio thing is KEY especially if you aren’t working with a lot of mones. Like when I started I read a post by this guy named RAD and was able to switch my vibe using the exact same products. It helped me with understanding why sweet spot testing is key.

Here is a basic plan sorta a broad rundown of what RAD has said. 1 respect product, 1 social product, 1 sexy product. Pick your favorite and where them at different ratios in different situations to change the vibes. Some products can cover more than one area, so I would still add a 3rd product. I like 3 products for some reason and always have tuth on hand when the deal is sealed and bam phero efficiency at it’s best.

I do wear a drop of A314 + 2x ammo to bars at times. However, these days, I throw in 2x IS most of the times. More than a drop of A314, unless you are in expensive, upscale upper class bars/lounges, is just too much; a place that caters to 30+ years old is also good for more than one drop.
However, I usually go to ones that younger people in their early and mid 20’s go to.

2x Ammo + 1 drop of A314 is pretty good. Adding some shine makes it even better… :wink:

1 drop, huh?

I went out today with 2 drops A314 accompanied by 2 sprays of Ammo (added a 3rd later). Noticed a few DIHLs. So you think 1 drop would be powerful enough to get the status vibe across? Wow, how strong is this oil, exactly?

Yeah, but the whole point of going to bars with YOUNGER GIRLS is to relax, have fun, make friends, and if it happens, even get laid. You’re not there to look serious or seem high-status.
Sometimes, girls show you respect, talk to you nicely and do all kinds of stuff for you with A314, because you seem like their “Cool BOSS.” You project yourself as that cool/leader boss they can depend on and look up to…

However, when they are looking for FUN TIMES, they are not going to seek out their bosses… :roll_eyes:
The fun, cool, sexy guy (ammo + IS) is what they want!
Just my two cents :wink:

Hmm, well, considering I just spent $109 on this stuff… :wink:

I will keep IS handy for a while, and I’ll try lowering my A314 to one drop, with a couple Ammo sprays. So, following the pyramid idea…

3x Ammo
2x Instant Shine
1x A314

Am I understanding you correctly?

I usually go 1 drop of A314 + 2x ammo + 2x IS to bars to meet NEW people around 20 to 30.
I use 2x Ammo + 2x IS around people I ALREADY know. They already know me somewhat well, so A314 isn’t necessary for me to establish that ‘high value’ or ‘good catch’ guy-vibe…
I don’t think 3x IS wouldn’t be that bad either, esp since you are younger

one of these days I’ll have a314 but gonna try out IG AMMO and IS and maybe IO in a college setting.

I’m pretty new to mixing pheromones so I’m not yet to the phase of really putting this into practice. But I’m usually pretty good at observing and systematizing. So here’s what I’ve noticed the mix-masters at AD tend to do when creating a mix:

Create a predominant signature that conveys the primary message of the mix. This is often just one or two molecules. For example, A314 is (or at least was when whatever I read was written :slight_smile:) comprised of about 80% androsterone. Same with IG. IS is mostly TAA, IH is 75% betanol, etc.

Then you take that primary ingredient, and “steer” it by adding small amounts of other molecules – just enough to add something extra to the mix without overriding the main message.

It’s like cooking. You’re not going to make a pasta sauce with equal parts tomatoes, basil, and oregano. It would be gross! Your main flavor is tomato. But you steer the way that tomato flavor will be perceived by adding a little salt for zest, a little basil for sweetness, a little oregano for earthiness, a little red pepper for spice. It’s still going to be 95% tomato, but the extra influences alter the apparent nature of the tomato.

You know dbot, I said something like this the last time about mixing mones but the way you put it just conveyed perfectly what I have wanted to say. REPS to you!

I guess I never really thought of it like that. Sort of contradicts the Sweet Spot idea a bit, though

A314 and Ammo did pretty well for me last night!

2 drops A314 Extra Fine - Wrists & neck.
2 sprays Heavy Ammo - throat and between forearms.

Shortly after settling down to see a band in an upmarket club, I had a fairly attractive shaggy-headed blonde woman clinging to the chair back beside me, looking me straight in the eyes, determined to get me on the dancefloor. A near solid hour of dancing followed, with lots of kino, interest and eventually kissing.

Sadly, she was getting a bit too drunk and one of her pals hustled her away to a taxi before we could decamp. :frowning:

So I slipped away to the toilet and added three sprays of the P114 10mcg I’ve been testing all week - One spray to the back of my head and one to each forearm then returned to my table beside her crowd.

Shortly after, one of the younger girls in the party leaned over to me, grabbed my arm and started talking, talking and talking - About what, I really don’t know because of the band. Eventually it became clear that she thought I was someone’s new boss! :smiley:

Much dancing and conversation followed with the remainder of the party, so all-in a pretty good night. :slight_smile:

Oh my god.

Today I wore 1 drop of A314 and two sprays of Ammo. No good, slight ghosting, I think. Gonna back Ammo down to one spray again. But I was in a store, and bought that one cologne “Drakkar Noir” sort of on a whim, because I’d heard good things.
Weird thing: sprayed it on my wrist (smells awesome by the way), and I don’t know what it is, but I have a feeling that this stuff interacts very well with Ammo.

Seriously, DIHLs everywhere, goofy smiles, the works. And just an hour before, I was getting ghosted.

Anyone else experience this? I didn’t expect that at all!

Yup - The right cover scent/cologne that complements and enhances the phero scents can make a big difference IME. :slight_smile: