Hey Geno! I got your PM - I will answer it here…
Yea I did try P79 and MX138 (I added Alpha-Nol from an old chem-set bottle and Instant Shine as well). It is a good mix but I have since realised that the thing that probably makes MX138 (and MX140) seem ‘erotic’ is TAF (see TAF's 'erotic' properties: collected member quotes and a TUTH, TAF, P96 date mix). I noticed little things about women I was on dates with for example which made them seem more attractive (and vice versa probably) with MX138 and MX140.
Anyway P79 does intensify things sometimes but most often I get the effect of people wanting to get their point across with it on (which isn’t always useful
). I like adding the P79 in the middle of interactions instead as it brings a rush of energy/impulsiveness which can be quite useful to move things along (if I want them to be moved along), push the envelope, etc.
Instant Shine and Alpha-Nol are both standard add-ons for me. Although I have been trying to leave out Alpha-Nol in my mixes lately and instead go with P74, P93, and WAGG with decent results.
It’s a good mix for sure but its not going to create attraction where there is none there. Like Gegogi says it will only amplify things. If a girl already likes you then good ‘game’ (for want of a better term) plus a strong mix like this will probably make her like you a whole lot. Maybe it will open the door but it isn’t going to create something out of nothing.
Also I think with some girls, at the right time (ideally when she is completely comfortable with you, when she is ovulating and open to a strong masculine signal) , nothing beats Androstenone. Androstenone satisfies a biological urge urge - see Evolutionary psychology: -Rone men and -None Men. These other mones can be ‘erotic’ in their own way (like aphrodisiac essential oils) but they don’t really quite hit the nail on the head that Androstenone does when at the right time and place.
Visionary