good progress so far

Instant female magic is so awesome. I must admit that my first bottle made me really depressed, so much that I had to take a bubble bath and listen to kenny g. ( I know gay right). This second bottle is not so bad also because I know how to deal with it, I’m simply more emotional like a poet when I have this on. I’ve been trying chem set rone instead of a314 because I heard it can scare younger chicks away.
My current mix is 8 drops chemset rone, 4 or 5 sprays Ifm and 2 sprays tuth.
Many eye contacts, flirting and phone number exchanges. Also at my gym there is this 300 pound police man that everyone is afraid of(It’s like the guy is wearing 12 drops of raw power) pure unbuffered androstenone scary and aggressive guy. For the first time I approaced him and had a conversation with him and actually talked like buddies, he even asked me to be his regular spot. All the other guys jaws dropped because there were all saying that no would could ever approach him.
I think it was the rone that made me so confident, it makes me more ballsy but in a manly friendly and suave kind of way. I still have a long way to go
Anyway that’s all for now.
My question is that is tuth v1.1 like the edge and npa? I find them different than regular none products because they can actually make a person more sexy and good looking rather than macho and aggressive. I’ve had millions of people say that I’m handsome when I spray either edge, npa or tuth near my face each and every time without fail, but never when I wear primal or apc or unbuffered none, they simply say wow you are big and strong.

If only the secret sexual ingredients in tuth te or npa were available by themselves then they could be worn without the none.
Anybody know what putative these other sexual pheros might be?

Seems no one has much to say on this… But in a way I think you answered your own question in #1 when you said TUTH worked in a similar manner with NPA and TE. At least for you.

If I recall both TE and TUTH are “buffered” in some way with other ingredients/pheromones, but I’m not sure NPA is all that “buffered.” Why they seem to act the same… I can’t say as I would think they would be at least a little different “strength-wise.”

Primal Instinct as far as I can remember is also pretty much unbuffered in the same sense as straight “chemset” androstanone (although it may have something else in it…). It’s also odd to me that you get a siomilar reaction with APC as I understand that it is pretty low in terms of androstanone content.

I beleive some have thought that the “secret ingredient” in at least some of the products is A-1. A patent held by the makers of Realm supposedly prevents others from adding A-1 to colognes/perfumes, but there may be a loophole if it’s added to a general pheromone product (and not specifically a “cologne”), or maybe if the manufacturer’s don’t say what the “ingredient” is (if it is A-1) they can sorta skirt the patent… One of those “it’s better to ask forgiveness (in court) than to ask permission” things.

Just some thoughts.

I hate erox, patenting a-1 is like patenting ketchup.
No one else can make ketchup! Only erox can make ketchup.
They suck

Well the courts recently said the people who make Bratz dolls can no longer make them due to a suit from those who make Barbie dolls…

Now I’m not really a doll expert, but I sure can’t see any reason for it… a doll is a doll.

Well maybe except for those life-sized anatomically correct Japanese Real Dolls… (realdoll.com).
:open_mouth:

I think the patent was supposed to be on selling it with a fragrance mixed in for A-1. Not making it.