Great hits with A314 & Instant Shine

It was my first time ever using Pheromones and It went great. I used them at a casual gathering of about thirty people. I dont really hang out with them but I know them by name. So anyways I found that the very attractive and or confident women had no problem talking to me yet they acted different than usual. One girl looked at me up and down while I was walking towards her (shes never done that before).

Another girl that was sort of in charge of the gathering asked me to greet the people as they walk in and also asked me to take up a cash collection for a charity(Must be the trust factor of A314).

And another girl that always and I mean always sits next to her best friend (who happens to be a straight guy) for some reason decided to sit in the front row a few seats away from where I always sit when we do these types of gatherings. Very odd for her. Her friend was at the gathering also but he wasnt seated next to her though.

It wanst sexual attraction though. There was definitley attraction that I got from them just not sexual more like a secretive type of crush. Which is cool.:cool:

The people that arent very confident still had no problem joking and laughing with me if I initiated it. Guys seemed to act normal with me.

F.Y.I. I used two drops of A314. (one on both wrists & one one back of ears)

four sprays of Instant Shine 1X strength. (three sprays spread on bottom of forearms and one spray on my hair in the back of head.)

Anyone else ever use A314 & Instant Shine with nothing else?

Glad that you liked the pheromones you wore for the first time :slight_smile:

Maybe you can spray the ishine closer to your nose, so you can get some of the instant happiness effect too :smiley:, like on your chest and neck for example, instead of the arms

I tried one or two drops of a314 with 2 drops of taa oil, with some fairly good results :slight_smile: reps for your post