Greetings from the Chesepeake Bay area (VA)

Hi everyone!

About ten years ago I did a little trial with Realm cologne----were people more friendly to me, less interested, etc. That is my only experience with pheromones. My conclusion was that people were more friendly, but mostly I was more confident. Who knows why. But I have decided that Realm is a “one size doesn’t fits all” which isn’t really what I am looking for. That’s why I am here…or almost why I am here.

Last week I met a woman who beguiled me in a way that I have not had in many years. I’m married and not looking; she’s married and not looking. But since “on the surface” she’s not my type I got to thinking maybe she was wearing some pheromones and I was an unintended recipient. Turns out she wasn’t, but this was a real encounter of animal magnetism.

So, I am a newbie to advanced pheromones (which is what this site is for, I guess). I’m just interested in more knowledge, am willing to experiment on myself and to broaden my social circle and smooth encounters with people in business. I am not interested in “Instant Jerk.” :smiley:

From my experiences with the above cologne, I know this isn’t voodo. I want to spice up my marriage, widen my social circle and it wouldn’t hurt if I got more attention from women like the one from a few weeks ago.

Anyhow, Vinylsound is my moniker. I am in love with music and especially records-----you remember from the old days :slight_smile: 33 1/3 LPs with sound. Wow the sound is incredible and if you have the time, it’s way better (IMHO) than digital music.

Otherwise, I have a wonderful wife, a great dog and a pretty good life, all th ings considered. Would love to network with other pheromone folks in my area to learn and see what works for you all!

I look forward to good friendships and exciting adventures being a part of this unique family!

All the best,

Doug

I am off to listen to Joni Mitchell’s “Court and Spark” album now :wink:

Welcome Doug.

A number of us here are interested in experimentation and discovery. A good starting point is small to-go bottles of all the men’s commercial products. If your wife is willing to join you in your experiments you can get the women’s too. Sometimes it’s great fun to have a “partner in crime” who can be an objective spotter for observed behaviors. Women are generally better at this than us guys.

You’re not the first to wonder about “chemistry” and “animal magnetism.” There are powerful forms of communication that are not fully understood. Another possibility besides synthetic pheromones in the woman you were attracted to is natural pheromones. Also, don’t put too much weight into “not my type.” I’ve seen (or been part of) some unusual combos. Sometimes opposites really do attract.

Don’t be too quick to write off Instant Jerk because of the name and description. As you become familiar with the products and component chemicals and how they work on you, you may see things in a different light. Someone your age (like myself) would generally be hard pressed to get the reactions described in the IJ writeup. You are more likely to see stronger attraction from certain females and respect from males, with few if any negative factors. (added in edit - one potential negative factor is women may pick up the scent of another woman on you. Best to tell the wife before using IJ) On the other hand, the writeup is quite appropriate for many 20-somethings. This is thought to be due to different natural levels of Androstenone production in young and older guys.

Tip - Look over the stickies at the top of the men’s and women’s forums.

Hello Vinylsound!
Welcome to the forum! Here you’ll meet lots of people happy of helping you with your “married and not looking desires” :-). So, you’re a newbie to advanced products? What have you already decided to buy, just to ahve an idea on what to help you. Ok, you’re thinking about Instant Jerk. That’s really hard to be handled. If ou need more information about it, you can look at my jurnal (the link is in my signature) and in the Idle’s posts. Anyway, I’d better suggest you the “Instant” line and also TUTH. These are easier to be handled. Actually, I had betetr results with TUTH than with Instant Jerk. Ok, keep us updated!

See ya

Franz

Welcome Doug! It’s great to have a new experimenter on board :slight_smile:

The best place to start looking for more knowlege is in the men’s forum in the Stickies section. It’s the first section of posts listed at the top of the page. They contain a load of great information, most garnered from the users’ personal experiences. As for selection, Androtics has lots of that and I’m sure that you’ll be able to find something that works for you.

I always recommend trying the “social” pheromone in the Instant Line. My fav’s are Instant Shine and Instant Honesty. Shine has really great self-effects such as boosting not only your mood, but confidence level and the overall feeling of well-being. Honesty really draws people to you and makes them feel like they can open up to you and trust you. Together, these are a very friendly mix and can be used in any situation.

As for spicing it up in the 'ol marriage department, I’d give Turn up the Heat a try. With the additional -none, that should do the trick nicely. As we get older, our bodies tend to produce less and less of this naturally.

Good luck to ya in your new adventures!

~~River

Hello vinylsound,

Cool nickname btw :slight_smile: Good to have you here in Pherotalk so welcome :slight_smile: So i see you have try out Realm cologue & have some good results with it, interesting thanks for sharing the results of that product :slight_smile:

Well the phero here are much more better than Realm that i can assure you :slight_smile: Ok for your situation there , i recommmend TUTH & Instant Honesty to spice your marriage & the two pgheros is suitable for intimate relationship :slight_smile: As for widen your social circle & get attention from women, i recommend Instant Shine & Instant Openness as these two phero are bested suited for that :slight_smile:

See you :slight_smile:

Hi Franz,

Thanks for the tips! I read through your journal, but from what I can tell, you sound like you haven’t found the right mix for you yet :frowning:
Also, I am intrigued by the headache problems…do others report this as well??:slight_smile::confused:

Talk to you soon!

Doug

Hi River, Runner, Steve, Wind…

Thanks for all the helpful tips! I guess I am going to try to figure out how to add pheros to my life in baby steps. Start with some reading of the stickies, read through a few of the members’ journals and see what piques my senses. Hopefully, what I think will equal what I get :slight_smile:

Doug

Hi Doug

Welcome to Pherotalk :slight_smile:

Ahhh Realm you gotta love it, one of the first products I ever had. It is a one size fits all product and unfortunately most mones are not one size fits all. Very mild and subtle. Still I have a soft spot for it even though I rarely use it.

Yep this site is about learning how to use mones and what each one does. But its also about the research and testing of new advanced molecules. We look forward to hearing your pheromone adventures. I see you have read the stickies. Dont neglect the womens section stickies there is some good info there about what mones do and reporting.

Now on to mone advice. I suggest you start with the standard products.

AMMO which is sexy interesting and attractive. Good for use anywhere.

If your looking to heat things up in th bedroom TUTH is good for that. Start slow with it.

IH is good for deeper communication and a feeling of closeness.

Ishine for a warm charismatic vibrant charm.

If you have questions just ask.

Your GC is on its way :wink:

Tisha