Has the Akuto scent been discontinued? Can't find it in the store

Has the Akuto scent been discontinued? Can’t seem to find it in the store, and never got arround to getting a bottle as a cover scent.

Nope - its still there in the usual place.

I just noticed on most molecules/putatives the fragrance option of Akuto has been removed, is this an error or for real?

They could be out, or it could be for reporting users only right now as far as Putatvies and the other molecules go. If this is the reason I assume it’s due to the lack of knowledge on the diffusion of the mones with Akuto and they are wanting only RP to throw out reports on it.

Who knows though I’m sure AD has a good reason for it.

Just looked - Akuto is gone for a quick selection of puts and men’s custom but is still listed for plain PA.

Hope this is just a temp supply thing - John, what do you say?

Yes it is just a temp supply issue, we had a bit of a problem with it. We have a very small supply of it left, but it is required to make A314 and we can’t afford for this to affect that.

I will update you guys when that changes, it wont take long. :smiley:

Well for the inconvenience, I’ll just take a bottle of Akuto scented IG for half price.

I hate being out of stuff, especially my favorite fragrance package. :cool:

But seriously, Digital B, I’ll make sure you’re happy when we get Akuto back - trust that!

I love the smell of Akuto! Probably my second favorite under neroli but have only had it in Mx297 and I do know that the scent will vary slightly from product to product due to the pheromones in it, so will have to grab a few togo with Aukto scent and compare when I get the money for another order.

Looked into it some - nothing solid right now but we are looking at some point mid to late December or right after New Years worst case scenario. :smiley: Mmm.. Akuto!