!!HEADS UP!! - MX200 is BACK!

Hey guys,

HEADS UP - MX200 is back in store!
MX200 is back, MX200 is back, MX200 is back, MX200 is back, MX200 is back, MX200 is back, MX200 is back, MX200 is back!

If you’re wondering why I’m crazy over MX200, it’s because I got one as a sample, and well, it does amazing stuff - besides smelling great. It smells NOTHING like Neroli.. and.. well, it’s a very clear, light something.

Basically, just get a girl to smell it - they ALL say it’s yummy refreshing!

LMAOOOO! It’s out of stock now!!!

What!!! Ohmygod, you give me a heart attack there NormaJeanMarilyn :open_mouth: Well i check it out twice & it is still in stock but not much :frowning: Well i’m a bit crazy about MX200 :smiley: My buddy deriw know of this.

haha! no its not! they have two different pages, go through the androtics direct store, and 4 bottles left :smiley:

haha yes i know :smiley: infact MX200 is GOLDEN :wink: u gotta LOVE it!

Yes i agreed on that buddy :smiley: MX200 is truly golden :slight_smile:

Haha, 1 left now!

Does it really works well on asian girls, and only on asian girls? Phatsounds and deriw or anyone? :slight_smile:

Hi buddy, yes from the reports i hear, it works on asian girls but not sure for non-asian girls but i’m not exactly sure as i haven’t try it on. Hmm, well i’m sad that it only left one. Good stuff always finish fast.

it was back in stock about a little over a week ago. They had 16 bottles, I bought 6, omph bought 2 and it was down to 8 within the first day.
You should check more often. :wink:

Omph posted it being out in his journal.

MX200 and MX201 ARE BACK AGAIN!

Bought 2 bottles of MX200 and one bottle of MX201 ($50?!?!)

it is back in deed. I just ordered a big spray bottle of MX200 along with 10 other pheros lol

You ordered a big spray bottle? I didn’t even know that was an option…

I take it was a custom order?

Yah I asked for custom order. I hope they did send me a bottle… the little togos run out too fast :frowning:

Whats in mx200???

Instant Asian Magic :stuck_out_tongue:

Seems Good To Try… You guys always do these things to me… oh well, I’m a phero addict :smiley: , so what can I say… NEED TO GET THIS STUFF TOO!!!

so is mx200 really good? Cuz I got mx271 and people said is good but its crap

I’ve been digging the stuff, I seem to get regular hits from it almost every time I wear it. …So I’m tempted to say it’s good. But I suppose good is a relative term, how well a mix works for you depends a lot on your natural pheromone signature as well as your own personal expectations from what your looking for in a spray.

It seems to be a super friendly attention getter of a mix with a slight sexual kick, that I personally have found works well with ALL races not just asians. On more than one occasion I have received the deer in the headlights response while wearing this stuff, which I rarely get from wearing anything other than high amounts of none. I’ve really got to make a post with a compilation of some of my more recent hits from this product.

And by the way Luxferre, how much did your big blue bottle cost you?

I “think” that is so ON, SoulC!

I think are lot of people are in so much of a hurry to get hits that they don’t note this. Worth jotting in your notes people. :wink:

I didnt get the big bottle :frowning: When the shipment came it turned out it came in the little wee TOGO bottle cry

But they were out of TAA oil, so I need to get that again, Im goin to stock up on the MX200s too (yah it does work pretty well even in an extremely crowded club environment) so I dont know, Im thinking 2 big bottles or a pile of TOGOs (I just dont realy want TOGOs because I have so many empty bottles from my first order)