Foremost, thanks for accepting me into this pheromone talk community. ![]()
My name is Jose S. Im 23 years old and have been really interested in the power of pheromones. I live in San Jose, CA where the women are beautiful, difficult to attract and worse keep interested. Now, I myself have been brushing up on my attraction skills, all of which I consider tools in my tool box. First off, physically I am short, however, I consider myself very handsome. I have a unique style of dressing. Sometimes I dress to impress (Dress shirt, slacks), sometimes I dress casual, other times I go for my favorite look, the rockabilly style (pompadour greased up hair, jeans, fitted shirts and up to date date shoe styles)! I am very outgoing yet very reserved. I can be really funny and serious at the same time. I learned to like all scenes (clubs, bars, get togethers, parties, events) and like all varieties of music(i play the guitar, music like metallica, mostly heavy metal, but always learning stuff like classical. Yet love to dance to music like hip hop(yes, freestyle pop and locking n house music).
Anyways, what first had me interested in pheromomes was back in highschool, this really beatiful classmate walked by and I was hooked on her. I couldnt explain why (aside the fact of her looks), but all I seemed to remember was her scent smelling.. I dont know, it was crazy! I went as far as to classifying it as witchcraft! Anyways, if i was elsewhere, and someone other frmale had that scent, I would automatically picture my classmate. And thats powerful stuff.
Well, now I want the same. I know I can do a few things to attract females and keep them interested, but I would also like to try pheromones to see if they have a unique arousal effect, and when me and that girl go our seperate ways, my lingering scent can escalate that desire. It would totally help my pick up.
On the other hand, I’ve also heard about pheromones helping land jobs, gain respect amongst same sex, and other neat tricks that come along with it.
Ideas, advice and in-depth information about pheromones would be really appreciated. Ive NEVER experienced the unique ability of pheromones.
Again, thanks a bunch.