Introduction

Hello I am a 22 year old engineering major from Iowa. I recently have became interested in pheromones after reading an article about subconscious attractions between human beings. The article mentioned that as a society we are actually getting to clean and covering up our own natural scent. So it got me thinking of running my own trial so I could get the best of both worlds, being clean and still having these attracting pheromones. I plan to start with AMMO and IO in hopes of trying not only to attract females but also seeing if it in general makes a difference in individuals attitudes around me. I will post my trial as to be any benefit at all to others.

Good Day All!

Hi there.

Welcome on board.

Don´t be shy and tell us something more about yourself, your personality trait and your current situations, so you will qualify for a 25$ gift certificate.

Also, you will allow members to give you better advice.

If you have not read them, there are some threads you should not miss in order to clarify some concepts about mones. Let me tell you mones are not going to do all the work for you, but will indeed help you to get your objectives faster if you put some effort on it and take some steps in the right direction. Being an engineer, i guess you won´t mind doing some readingm, as you must be used to studying hard.

Updated AndroticsDirect Pheromones for newbies

An Introduction to Mones; Names, Size, Strength, Use, Effects & Length of

The Snook’s big book o’ pheros for rookies

What pheromones can do and what they cant Updated

What works: CLUBBING/“PROWL” MIXES (eg sex: as in One Night Stands)

They are worth reading a couple of times, and even taking some notes if you find it will help.

Once you have made upo your mind about what products may suit your needs, i would sugegst you to visit the store and take a look at the product´s description and suggested dosing and mixes.

Also, once you have made your order and start testing them, it would be great to keep a journal, to see what products, combos and at which ammounts give you the best results. If you keep a good jpournaling discipline, you will be able to realize which products does what, at which amount of sprays and what sinergies are created when mixing.

If you want my advice, i would suggest the following shopping list.

  • AMMO: attraction, some confidence boost
  • IS: relaxed and feel good vibe
  • IG : cool guy/ high status
  • IO: helps breaking the ice

I had my first good hits with IG + IS combo at 2 sprays each, and it works good every time. It keeps people engaged and girls seem to enjoy conversation and your pressence more than ussual.

AMMO + IS is also agood combo, but i tend to prefer IG + IS. Nobody is exxactly the same, so you will have to test it by yourself.

I would get as many of them as i could in a to go size, do some testing and decide after that what works best for you.

Hope this helps.

talk to you soon.

Hi there - Welcome to Pherotalk.

You have chosen a couple of solid products to begin with but from your description, I would suggest you think-on IG and Instant Shine as well.

IS gives a happy/feelgood impression that goes very well with Ammo, whilst IG will support your status in professional situations on its own and alongside Ammo, will give the impression of a very sexy but capable guy. :slight_smile:

Hi and welcome to the forum!

If you don’t mind sharing some info about your personality and how you relate to others, it would help us make more personalized recommendations, and also help get you qualified for the $25 gift certificate. Are you outgoing and confident, or more on the shy side?

Also, what kinds of situations were you thinking of using pheros for? Work? School? Romance? Social situations? What kinds of effects and reactions do you hope to see?

Hello again!

Thanks for the suggestions and info I have done quite a bit of research on the topic before I came to this forum, but have fun it to be extremely insightful so far. Typically I do not have an issue with confidence, and am perceived by my friends and women to be a very social and nice guy. There in lies my biggest problem I am often considered to nice even by females I have made many strides in the way I communicate to fix this however was hoping pheromones were a way to help give me more of a boost. That is why I wanted to go with AMMO to get a more sexy kind of vibe. I really want to be considered more alpha but do not want to lose the social skills I naturally have hence I thought combining it with IO would help. If you think there would be a better combo please inform me as I am def open to suggestions. I will say however I am on a budget an will prob only be able to purchase two products for my initial trial

Thanks for the info!

If you have no problems with shyness or social anxiety, and are basically looking to enhance your sex appeal and alpha male-ness, definitely check out Ammo and A314. Ammo is a great all-around product that will give both your sex appeal and confidence a nice boost and can be worn in any situation, and also combines well with the other products here.

A314 is an awesome trust/respect/confidence/status product that will definitely enhance your alpha male-ness, and it goes very well with Ammo. I use it myself (even though I’m a girl, lol) and wouldn’t be without it. I recommend the oil-based version, though it is a bit pricier. There are alcohol spray versions in to-go sizes, which I haven’t tried, but you may want to check out as well.

If you have no problems with confidence and starting conversations, Instant Openness might just be a waste of money for your particular needs.

I hope this helps, and just ask if you have any questions! :slight_smile:

Welcome to pherotalk americancollege!

I think starting with the simple ammo and openness is a great idea to get you to know just what pheromones can do and when you have that down you can always come back and try the others.

Your gc was issued! :wink: