Hello everybody

First of all, this forum has been one of my greatest find ever. I really never thought so many people used pheromones hahaha. Anyways, i am from indian origins (INDIA) and as far as i’ve read, it seems that the pheros work for both Caucasian and Indians. Maybe someone here might kindly confrim this

Here’s exactly why i am here. A few weeks ago i met this wonderful girl by sms and we started talking over the phone. We got along very well and after a few days, we started sharing emotional feelings. Our first rendez-vous will be in a few weeks as she will be out of the country for business. My problem is that judging from the photo she sent me, this girl is totally out of my league!!. She’s like a movie actress lol. but we really have many things in common and we tend to think the same way.

I do not really have average looks and most girls do notice me normally, however i want to create an aura of reliability, sexiness and turn her a lil bit on I just want her to be severly attracted to me. Of course, i know, it’s mostly MY part but a little 'background help" would be more than welcome as i tend to be shy and have a low self esteem sometimes. I was wondering what kind of Pheromone you experts here would recommend.

Hope to hear from you guys

Hi Singher, welcome to Pherotalk! :slight_smile:
I was pretty stoked to discover the forum, too! I can’t believe I hadn’t looked into pheromones sooner. Yes, I’ve definitely seen Indian users here. I’m no expert, as I’m fairly new here too, but I’ve been doing a bit of reading on the forum and I think Ammo will be recommended to you. Ammo is the sexy, masculine vibe-giving product. Instant Honesty could be something that you’re looking for too, I find that some of the self-effects makes it easier to keep the conversation going and will increase the quality of the conversation. May I ask your general age bracket? I think some products work better on certain ages, for example TUTH. :slight_smile: Anyways, welcome aboard and good luck! Check out the ‘stickied’ threads on the Men’s forum and do a little researching if you have time. I hope to hear about your success soon!

Welcome to the forum.

First of all, yes pheromones do work for Indians. There is much research and speculation the effects can vary from race to race depending on the type and amount of pheromones used. Maybe you can help shed further light onto that subject.

I think some good products for you to try would be Ammo, Instant Gentleman, Instant Honesty, and Instant Shine. Ammo is a very balanced product that helps with attraction. This can help in the sexiness department. Instant Honesty can help in the reliability department. It can help build trust and rapport between the two of you. Instant Gentleman can help both with sexiness and reliability. It raises your status and makes you appear like a cool guy and a good “catch” aka boyfriend material. Finally, Instant Shine helps tie everything together and give that extra umph. It makes people feel good just being around you and can put a smile on their face.

Fortunately you have a few weeks because I would recommend trying each product on it’s own before combining them. Take the time to see the effects of each product by itself and find the best dosage for you. It will help you immensely in the future and make it easier to find the best mix.

Now if you don’t mind, tell us a little more about yourself. Your age, your personality, and anything else you want us to know. Is there anything else you hope pheromones can do for you other than helping you to impress and connect with this particular girl? How did you find out about pheromones? Do you live in India currently or is that just you’re background? Answering these questions will not only help us give you more specific advice, it will qualify you for a $25 gift card to use towards your next purchase.

Hi Singher, welcome to the forum! INDIAN, yes, there are users that have had good responses to mones from India. You mentioned this site is a find… and YES, IT IS!!! I enjoy using my mones regularly… Eventually, you’ll have a bit of a stash to use for different social settings, from work, social, to, as BM put it, become BF material!

Here are my recommendations… drum roll, please…

AMMO - Sexually inclined attractant. Self effects: a confident in your own skin feeling and a feeling of higher value. Effects on others: Attractive man here, sexually confident.

IH - Opening up conversations easily with an inclination to steer convo’s to a deeper more intimate level. You’ll feel like opening up as well. You will still need to gently move the conversation.

INSTANT SHINE - Youthful, vigorous feeling that you project onto others. I get the self effect of smiling and generally feeling more relaxed as well. Love the ‘at ease’ feeling others get when I use it.

IG - Cool guy, sort of like a matthew mcconaughey vibe.

Test them out individually and you’ll see what we are talking about. Race and age are factors in how these work and as this is also a research site, posting your observations is very helpful…

Cheers and welcome!

Welcome to Pherotalk Singher!

The team gave you some really great pheromone recommendations.

You need to stop thinking that she is out of your league. The mind is a funny thing. When you start putting negatives and telling yourself these things you will act it out sometimes without even realizing it.

I have dated many guys who were not good looking but because of their personality I was really attracted to them despite what anyone else had to say.

The fact that you guys made an emotional connection is great and I suggest you use products like Ammo to send out a strong masculine vibe and allow the guys to teach you the ways of the ladies.

Good luck.

Your gc was issued! :smiley: