Hi,
i am very new to this place and i am really wondering to read these threads. it looks like pheromone are some magic potion.
any way here is my introduction:
age 27 yrs
height 167 cms
gender male
build fat
location India(north)
purpose of using pheromone: only and only to rule over the ladies. attract them, sex etc
i am not very attractive and not at all shy. but ladies does not get interest in me.
You are right, pheromones are not a magic potion, think of them as assisting you to achieve what you want to achieve.
Before we can advise you properly, we need to know a little more about you, your personality, is there one girl you are interested in, that sort of thing.
In the new user’s section, there is a thread entitled “How do I get $25 gift certificate” have a read of it then come back here and tell us some more.
I haven’t been to northern India for a few decades, but I have some memories of the culture from the 70’s and 80’s. I’m sure many things have changed, and perhaps some things have stayed the same.
rone based pheromone products, like Androtics ig, tend to project a masculine but not overtly sexual air. This fits well into traditional cultures. In general it will cause little concern with a woman’s friends and family, and they will like it also.
anone based products like ammo tend to project a more overtly sexual, agressive, exciting air. This is good for ladies looking for a one-night-stand, and good for vibrant city cultures where people are not frequently looking over their shoulders and wondering how others are judging them.
You might consider both the rone and anone based products and decide which might be better for your unique situation. You also may want to get both if you feel like experimenting.
In any case, some nol based products like ih and io will help to stimulate conversations and open doors. You should probably pick up each. They both mix well with either ammo or IG.
Hey.. I am from mumbai… Glad to see another Indian in here..
Lemme assure you… pheromones (atleast from here) do work!
Here are some tips…
-None based pheros are good for us.. We Indians already produce a lot of None.. And our women are also more tolerant to it… just dont go overboard though.
Pheros are not magic potions and they certainly dont work as Axe or setwet or other cheap deos advertise them. You will not see the effect hands on (unless sometime you just might do) It might even take a month of usage before you get the ‘hang’ of it. My best advice would be to just spray and forget.. you’ll get that “whoa it works” feeling soon.
Even if pheros work, give “them” a reason to get attracted towards you… Wear good cloths, get in shape, learn to socialize and think like a champ.
Store your pheros in cool dark place.. Not your fridge though
Products that work for me are…
A314 - Hardest to get used to, but my absolute fav. I really swear by this. 2-3 drops work charm.
Ammo - Good for attraction. Nice fragrance. Exactly what you need. But remember what I wrote above… Give them a reason.
Instant honesty - MUST have if you find it difficult to ‘connect’ with people. And judging with what you told us, you really need this.
Instant female magic - Very moody pheromone.. I dont see its effect when used alone, but with a little bit -none, this pheromone really menifests.
Remember, everyone is a little bit different even if we are just the same. Make a journal when you get them. Keep it as detailed as possible… I’ll follow it up, because even I am interested.
Now I do have a question here, When you say rule over ladies do you mean give a masculine respected vibe ? Or do you want to actually “rule over ladies”. If its Masculine respected vibe IG would be good as GW suggested. If its ruling over them, well Mones are not magic and they wont do that.
Now if your looking for to sexually attract AMMO would be a good choice. Its not overly sexual at all like something like TUTH or straight anone would be. Its well buffered and just mildly arousing.
I also suggest something like Ishine for a warm charismatic charm.