Hello Everyone! Wow ... What A Site!!!!

Hello everyone from Western Kentucky! I’m a mid-30’s Male who has been happily married to the woman of my dreams for the past 8 years. When I say “The woman of my dreams” I mean it … literally. During my teenage years through my mid-20’s I went through relationship after relationship only to meet the same fate at the end of the run. Alone and back to the same old grindstone of picking up women and going through the motions again and again. I dated younger girls (legal, of course) and ladies that were up to 20 years my senior, but none of them ever worked out. Then, I met my wife. She was/is the culmination of everything that I wanted and still want in a woman. Her looks, heart, attitude, disposition, and intelligence are all right where they need to be for a woman that is perfect for me!

I am really glad I came across this site as I was only searching the internet for information on pheromone usage, and came across this great site with hours and hours of information and reading right at my fingertips. However, my situation may be unique, so I will tell you all what brings me to this site, and see what you all have to say.

My wife and I have always and still, to this day, have a great sex life. I have no complaints whatsoever, and am certain that she feels the same way. However, over the past few months her body has begun to go through some hormonal changes that are throwing her a curve. After all, she isn’t 18 anymore, and all women go through them once in their lives as do us men.

To make a long story short, her physician suggested that instead of some of the more aggressive oral hormone treatments that we first try using pheromones along with a mild oral female hormone. The doctor, a female herself, could not recommend any specific brand, she did say to look for certain criteria, which Androtics appears to have covered.

So, to sum it up. I am looking for a pheromone to catch my wife off guard, and observe the results. I’m not looking for something that is so obvious that she knows that it’s a ‘seductive scent’, if that makes sense. I am looking for a subtle yet aggressive scent that will blindside her when she brushes up against me in passing in our home, or something that will get her to thinking about sex at the most inopportune time.

Am I making sense?

I will add, that she is very observant of sweat smells and they tend to arouse her senses. Friday night, on the way home from errands, I picked up a bottle of ‘Pleasures’ cologne at my local Macy’s. In the truck I sprayed one spritz on my chest before getting out. When I came into the house my wife smelled me, her eyes lit up, and she bit her lower lip with a foxy grin on her face. I knew what that meant! So, I’m sorry if I didn’t give you all enough information for a suggestion. Please let me know if you need anymore info, and I will gladly respond.

Thanks, and I hope to see more of you all soon.

Hi there,

Thats amazing that you found the woman of your dreams and have been with her for 8 years(^^) Haha,its somethings everybody wants but very rarely finds(><)Theres definitely a lot of good information to be had here.Helps that everyone is friendly and helpful here too.

Not sure if the pheromones will be able to help but no harm trying.Since sweat smells arouse her senses,you should probably give ammo or TUTH a look.They both contain androstenone which is the thing in sweat that causes that reaction.The TUTH will cover the thinking about sex at inopportune times since it will arouse the both of you.She will just think it though,its unlikely to happen at those times since they dont quite override common sense.(:-p)Ammo is better as a day vibe and is a more subtle seductive vibe if thats what your going for.The smell is really nice also(^_^)

You might want to give the socials a look also.Instant shine has really good mood boosting properties and complements ammo and tuth quite well.I like instant honesty too for its ability to make you feel connected and loved by each other which enhances intimate moments or normal interactions.I like using it in particular for dates with my girlfriend.Always paired with instant shine though,otherwise negative things tend to come out as well sometimes.(>_<)Your relationship already sounds very close though so not sure if you would need it.All the best and dont hesitate to ask if you have any questions.Hope it goes well for you and would wait for mickaelia to issue your gift certificate before putting in your order.

You might want to give the socials a look also.Instant shine has really good mood boosting properties and complements ammo and tuth quite well.I like instant honesty too for its ability to make you feel connected and loved by each other which enhances intimate moments or normal interactions.I like using it in particular for dates with my girlfriend.Always paired with instant shine though,otherwise negative things tend to come out as well sometimes.(>_<)Your relationship already sounds very close though so not sure if you would need it.All the best and hope you find the results your looking for here.

Hi there,

Thats amazing that you found the woman of your dreams and have been with her for 8 years(^^) Haha,its somethings everybody wants but very rarely finds(><)Theres definitely a lot of good information to be had here.Helps that everyone is friendly and helpful here too.

Not sure if the pheromones will be able to help but no harm trying.Since sweat smells arouse her senses,you should probably give ammo or TUTH a look.They both contain androstenone which is the thing in sweat that causes that reaction.The TUTH will cover the thinking about sex at inopportune times since it will arouse the both of you.She will just think it though,its unlikely to happen at those times since they dont quite override common sense.(:-p) Ammo is better as a day vibe and is a more subtle seductive vibe if thats what your going for.The smell is really nice also(^_^)

You might want to give the socials a look also.Instant shine has really good mood boosting properties and complements ammo and tuth quite well.I like instant honesty too for its ability to make you feel connected and loved by each other which enhances intimate moments or normal interactions.I like using it in particular for dates with my girlfriend.Always paired with instant shine though,otherwise negative things tend to come out as well sometimes.(>_<)Your relationship already sounds very close though so not sure if you would need it.All the best and dont hesitate to ask if you have any questions.Hope it goes well for you and would wait for mickaelia to issue your gift certificate before putting in your order.

Hi and welcome to PTalk.com!

to summarize simply on what meng have advised you on,

Ammo - All rounder
TUTH - Great for sexual tension
IH - Good for bonding

You might also want to read up on these stickies;
https://pheromonetalk.com/t/an-introduction-to-mones-names-size-strength-use-effects-length-of/43003
https://pheromonetalk.com/t/how-do-i-qualify-for-a-25-gift-certificate/19934
https://pheromonetalk.com/t/read-me-first-helpful-topics-on-how-to-get-around/3106

Cheers!

Hey there! I think TUTH is exactly what you want. Correct me if I’m wrong, but it looks like you want to increase the sex drive of your wife. I think TUTH will do just that. Use it at the right time, and you will seem irresistible to the wife!

I realize you are new, but if you’re willing to take a giant leap, you may also want to try TAC. It’s not in the consumer line, but I’ve seen a few reports claiming that it intensifies orgasms.

To start with, though, I would definitely say go with TUTH. Try it out. If you like it, you may even want to look at the other products AD has to offer. However, if you’re only interested in what goes on in bed, then TUTH is probably the only consumer product for you. (Well, there is IJ, if she’s into the bad boy fantasy :wink:)

Thanks for all of the replies everyone.

Something that I may have not explained in my earlier post, without getting too technical, is that she does not lack the desire or will to have sex. As previously mentioned, we have a very active sex life, but it’s the fact that her body doesn’t always cooperate with her. She isn’t producing the ‘lubrication’ that she once was, in her younger years, and the doctor believes that the combination of the mild hormone treatment along with a mild arousing scent may be all that is needed to give her that extra boost.

Although, we have resigned ourselves to the fact that ‘lube’ may be a fact of our future sexual encounters, but it is nice to be able to go without it on occasion. FYI, the doctor did mention that saliva or spit is not a suitable lubricant for someone in her situation. The way the doctor described it, a pre-digestive fluid has no place in a woman’s vagina if they are in the ‘drying up’ phase of their life. It will only irritate the membranes and make things more irritated ‘down there’.

So, keep the suggestions coming. :slight_smile:

I see. Well, my suggestion stays the same. Sounds like she needs to become more aroused. Turned on. TUTH was basically made for that. It’s around $20 shipped to your door (for the togo), and you should be getting a $25 gc for posting here. It is definitely worth a shot!

However, I am new to the whole pheromone scene. I’ve been around for maybe two months. I’d like to see what some others have to say.

Hi again,

Haha,agree with sceptical.If you just need it for arousing,then definitely go with tuth since thats pretty much what its made for.TAC is an okay thing to add but might not be that useful in this case.It makes it a slightly slower burn mix and takes a while to build up steam.It does relax the other person though so it can intensify orgasms,although not sure if youll need it(><)That mix hits pretty hard given an hour or 2 of exposure though(:-p)I find instant shine and instant honesty better compliments if you want to wear it just before sex.Haha,the instant shine will enhance your mood and instant honesty to feel a connection which women love both help enhance the experience but tuth by itself is fine too.All the best and hope that they will be able to help you and your wife(^^)

Welcome to pherotalk Riverwalker!

You already placed your order and I wonder what you purchased.

Basically you were saying you wanted something subtle and so I think the best combination would be Ammunition which you can wear daily because it packs a powerful punch yet is very low key.

Shine to give of that glow that has persons wondering what is up with you but draws them to you.

Let me know what you decided on and how it’s working out for you

Your gc was issued! :slight_smile:

I decided to go with ‘Turn Up The Heat’ for my initial purchase. I will give it a try, and see how it works. Thanks for all of the advice. I couldn’t have made a decision without all of you.