Hello from ABQ

Hey just found this board. I have to admit I am alittle skeptical about pheromones. I hope to order some soon and give it a shot. I am a 30 year old male iwho just moved out to albuquerque NM. Once I save up and buy some I will post my results on this board.
wish me luck guys.

Hi there,

Welcome to the forum.

It is normal to be sleptical. I was also very skeptical until I read the posts here in this forum. They are all real users.

Tell us more what kind of result you expect from using pheromone. COuld it be for work or for social or enhance relationship?

Tell us more who will be your target? friends or boss or gf?

Then we can suggest the right phero for you. You will also qualify for the gift certificate.

Good luck to you.

See you around

Hi ChicagoKid,

Welcome.

I can understand your reservation/skepticism about pheromones. I too was there about a month or so ago, but I took the bite and I must say I am pleasantly surprised to find that pheromones actually work…There is a whole source of info you can read in the mens sticky section and there will be plenty of advice on what products to choose for what situation on circumstance. Just wanted to say hi and welcome aboard. You will find this to be a wonderful place. both the forum and the store androtics

Djacquelyn :slight_smile:

Welcome and good luck.

Your budget will go further if you start with the small to-go bottles. That gives you a chance to test things at a lower price.

Also, you’ll get a gift cert for starting this thread, and some credits when you sign up at the store. They will help defray the cost of your first order.

Welcome chicagokid :slight_smile:

Haha ABQ actually made me think of that hard to pronounce city in NM right away :smiley: and it is a such funny abbreviation, i dont know why… Even if you nickname indicate otherwise place wise :wink:

So what made you interested in pheromones and what are the main purposes you are gonna try them? Social, romantic, bussiness or just for fun? And anything about yourself can help us a lot give u some more accurate advices!

Thanks for the helpful suggestions and warm welcome.
That a good idea getting a small trial size of something first.
Ive been poking around here reading some of the forums and am thinking about trying the “turn on the heat” to spice things up with my gf. And maybe some “instant openess” for more public situations ie: meetings and other social events.
Ill prob. just buy 1 or 2 small sample sized versions first and try them out see if i noticing anything “different”.

Hello

Welcome to Pherotalk :slight_smile:

Its ok to be skeptical, most of us were in the beginning. If you have any questions just let me know.

:smiley: Your GC will be in your box shortly :smiley:

Tisha