Hello from Florida!

Hello all. 32 year old female here. I have minor experience with copulins, and reading up on them brought me to PheroTalk.

I just bought some A314 for an alpha effect. The women’s versions were out of stock, so I ordered the men’s. That’s likely better for me anyway, as (being an introvert) I prefer being unapproachable. I’m actually a dominatrix. I’m hoping a combination with cops will say “femme fatale.” Any other suggestions?

Androtics also sent me Molecule C. Not sure what to do with it, as I can’t imagine mixing it with A314. Is there an effect with cops?

I’m brainy, mellow, and sweet (really!), and was shy for years before I started kink. I don’t fit the bitch stereotype at all. I’m bi, if that matters, though I’ve been leaning a little more toward men in the last few years.

Hoping to learn lots here. Nice to meet you all!

P.S. It’s been a few days since I posted this. I’d love to hear any sort of answer, even an “I don’t know” or a “Hello there.” I don’t bite!

Welcome Leed,

You seem to be going for some hard stuff and even the male products

I am not sure of your pheromone background but please be advised that it is one thing to have an idea of your situation but the forum and we have a pheromone expert on call so that those who are new and don’t fully understand how mones work can get the best products for them

A314 is a product not even recommend for all men as some are shy and need to work up to it

Some women have successfully used A314 but for most it has the effect of making them bitchy and not very liked in their job or at homes

I should also correct you that there is no female version of A314

Cops you can’t really go too wrong with although I still suggest you get some advice from the ladies if you are a newbie about the smell and what to look out for

You already placed an order and by now are using your products so let us know how it is working out for you and hey because of your strong, dominatrix personality it might be a great match but let us know just in case so we can recommend products suited for you or point you in the right direction

Your gc was issued!