A314 and copulins?

has anyone worn A314 with copulins at all?
im guessing a smidge of cops would dirty it up some, but im thinking like alot of cops… even if it were by accident, im curious.
i would really like to play with a version like A314 for women, and sometimes i think girlying it up might help. OR NOT :stuck_out_tongue:

A314 and LAM, 2:1 or 1:1, yes, I have worn it. also with EW. It works well. I haven’t done enough testing, but I believe it would drive “high status” women insane.

Yes, it works well for YOU wearing, it, Cat - but Lor and I are dying to know what US wearing it does to a guy.

Michael..what IS happening with that A314 for women?

Hint, hint… :slight_smile:

Ail :slight_smile:

Wouldn’t it make sense that the male version of A314 that’s known to be a masculine, dark pheromone, would probably be intimidating to guys or put them off? It would make him feel kinda like me wearing too much copulins around a hetero woman… “Oh, she’s involved with someone better than me…”

That’s be my take. But I don’t know what’s going to be in the female A314.

you read me like a book, sister :slight_smile:

okay, im having this vision of wearing A314 and cops, 1:maybe 5 ,lol.
maybe i will kiss it with TAH, nah i will spank it with TAH…and something very feminine…LAM. if i can sneak out tonight, im going for it. if not, it will wait till tomorow.
see, i already get the “ignore” button pushed . if i intitiate conversation ,its all good.
wearing this bizarre mix may just exaggerate what im already getting and maybe leave an impression. if it doesnt, nothing lost.

I’m very interested. I’d also like to see the effects a female will get using A314 and cops. I’m considering buying some but am still in the “only curious” stage.

OK. So I just went to the store and bought some. I bought the irregular bottle because it worked with my budget. I can’t wait to try it out. So you thinkg the effects will be drastically different with the irregular one as oppose to the classic A314.
Anywho when it comes I’m putting some on.

me too countess… keep us posted, im trying as soon as i have an audience. i am just wayyyy too curious :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll keep you posted. This should be interesting.