Hello from Florida

I hear good things about it,
so I’m going to give it a go.
I’m mid-50’s in great shape, and look like I’m mid 40’s.
I have someone I’m “almost there” with &
on a plateau.
Will post specifics and results in the appropriate sub-forum
when done.

Fin

Welcome finst3r!

By ‘almost there’ you mean, ready to bed the girl? Need help with closing? Some sexual mones like TUTH might help you, but elaborate a bit more on what you mean.

Tell us a bit more about your personality. What do you hope to get from mones?

Around what people do you intend to wear mones mostly and what good things have you heard about them?

Ive read the research on the National Institutes of Health .gov website
indicating some effectiveness of pheromones in general.

By almost there, i mean we are at the beginning of a relationship.
She is at the end of the previous one, so I want to instill some trust, and
comfort. A little sexual attraction would be an added benefit.
I am confident, financially stable and I know what I’m looking for.
A stable LTR that revolves around compatibility, both physical and mental.

What I’m looking for in mones is to see if they add “that little edge”,
at this point it’s more about curiosity.

Thanks for the quick welcome BTW.. :wink:

Ahh I see you’ve added your age to your first post.

At your age I would always use A314 as my base mix. It’s a high status mone that will suite you well for your purpose. It gives off a vibe off a reliable, trustworthy man of high value. Girls in the 30+ range just love this mix. I’m in my mid 20s, but I get attention from cougars when I wear this!

The good thing about A314 is that you can steer it in any direction you want.

Want to add more comfort and bonding properties? Add IH. It’s a social mix that facilitates deep conversations, and helps with bonding on an emotional level.

Want to add a dash of sexiness to A314? Throw in some TUTH and literally turn up the heat.

Let us know if you have more questions.

Only 2 questions.
do I now have an acct on the main store site?
and how do I apply the $25?
In the cart, or do i need a “promo code”?

I think you need to make a separate account for the store site. Use the same e-mail address though, just to be sure.

The GC’s are handed out manually by the forum moderator.

You’ll just have to wait for a bit, she’ll drop by in this part of the forum every other day to issue them.

OK
As i said, thanks for the quick and courteous hello and answers.
See you on the forums soon.

Fin

**Welcome to our community finst3r,

We’re super happy to have you join us. Thanks for stopping by and sharing. I hope to see more of you around here in the next few weeks!

This is a quick note to let you know I’ve issued your gift certificate. It’s burning a hole in your email box as you read this!

Have fun!"

~~~~~**

Thank you Mickaelia,

As far as you saying “have fun” …
That’s the intention !

Fin.