Hello from NYC!

Hi forum! Hmmm so i might be a bit of a different specimen to this community! :stuck_out_tongue: I’m 24. I’m a club DJ/producer from NYC. I actually even modeled professionally for a couple of years before venturing into music! I’d say i’m fun and easy going… I love making people laugh and my friends really love me and i really love them back. I don’t have a problem getting noticed and i’m definitely not really looking to attract more creepy, lurking men at the club lol…

I’m in a long term relationship however and sort of looking to get that excitement and crazy passion for one another that we had when we first met… We were so head over heals for another that we would actually basically live out of his car and jump from friends house to friends house each night just to be together in the same clothes as the night we met up (he was in the middle of a breakup and i lived two states away…) A vvvvvvvvvvvvery romantic start. But it’s completely faded and i feel really, really lonely most of the time. I miss him. Hoping he can be reminded of the crazy-in-love passion he once has for me :slight_smile:

Any suggestions you guys think i should try out?

Hi Steph,

yes! this is something pheromones can help with. Ask in the Women’s subforum for more detailed recommendations, but for start be sure to check out some mainstream tried and tested products like Instant Sexiness and Instant Honesty. The entire “Instant” line has a guarantee, as those products give very consistent results, as long as you know what to expect of course :slight_smile:

Have a look at these links:

https://pheromonetalk.com/t/read-me-first-helpful-topics-on-how-to-get-around/3106

best thing you can do before starting pheromone usage is to read all the “sticky” threads you can find, here in the “Introductions” as well as in Women’s and Men’s sections. Very valuable knowledge, yet concise and digestable. Better to read it first, and then not to waste your time and money on uneducated trial and error :wink:

Good to see you here, welcome to the Pheromone Talk! It’s an exciting adventure, have fun :smiley:

Welcome to pherotalk Stephanie,

We all know that the way things once were could never be in terms of how it started but there are many relationships where the passion and romance never died and is still going.

I am sure he still feels that way about you so he just need a reminder as you said and lets see if sexiness, honesty will do the trick.

You also want to play your part by making or bringing him an environment where he can be relaxed and you guys can spend some time together that is romantic and inviting.
Maybe do something crazy like rent a motel and ask him to meet you there or find a way to get him there

Be creative to get your guy to remember those good times.

Your gc was issued!