Hello from Oklahoma!

I’m a 45 yr old female, basically was looking at pheromones to help my self confidence, etc. and I have a male friend that is shy and was going to be visiting my town so I wanted to experiement.

I am an attractive but plus sized person- and was skepical about pheromones because I was thinking that perhaps all the jaw dropping or uplifted moods were because the people were already physically attractive with bodies that are in shape.

I tried to go sizes of Instant Shine, Instant Sexiness and MX135. At first I didn’t notice anything when I tried the Instant Shine but a slight nauseous stomach that soon went away. I felt a little better, but not much.

The next time I went to the store, I tried a few spritzes of Instant Sexiness in the cleavage, neck and hair. By the time I got to the store, I felt great- and felt like I was a sex goddess… The next time I went, I spritzed one Instant Sexiness in the cleavage, and some MX135 in my hair. Same result- was on top of the world, strutting around like I was the bomb.. (which I was!!)

My male friend who is shy and a little slow on the uptake was in town for the weekend. I did the Instant Sexiness on my ankles & behind my knees(I was wearing sandals and capri pants), on my wrist and cleavage, then did the MX135 on the back of the neck and my hair. Then, I applied an oil based hydrating skin mist that has hints of argomot and vanilla on the chest/neck area. All night, he was “invading” my personal space with touches to the arm, letting his leg touch mine, then at the end of the eve when he was to go home, I had huge squeezy hugs and a kiss on the neck and cheek twice that I had never gotten before-and if his friend had not been standing right there, I’m not sure what would have come next. So that kind of made me feel like it affected someone other than me that time.

Yesterday, I went to visit a friend who was visiting a relative in Texas. I was pulled over by a state trooper. I had on only the Instant Sexiness to cleavage and wrists, with MX135 to neck and hair. He only gave me a warning… I was shocked…

So I have to say I’m kind excited about this pheromone “experiment” I’m doing- and the best part is that it has taken me to a whole new level of self confidence and self esteem… I can hardly wait to see what happens next.

Any suggestions with mixes, etc. will be most welcome.

Thanks!:smiley:

Hello DuckyOne! Welcome!

As for the nauseous stomach, there should be much to be worried about, I had slightly weird feeling with most pheromones but they were all gone after a few more times of wearing them :slight_smile:

Thx a lot for reporting already about your pheromones experiments! Looks like you already got some success with you friend with mx135 and instant sexiness :smiley: As you might already know mx135 is a favorite for tisha and many other ladies here, since it is such a good attention getter :slight_smile:

So continue playing around with all those products! And most members here agree that 3 sprays of ishine is best!

Hi Duckyone & nice to have you as a member of Pherotalk :slight_smile:

Good you have decided to join in here & your keen interest in pheros to coost your confidence there :slight_smile:

Hmm, you have a couple of pheros there & Instant Shine give you nauseous? That’s strange :roll_eyes: Good that Instant Sexiness show you results there :smiley: Also good results on your male friend there too :smiley: Ok you were pulled over by a state trooper & only recieved a warning from him just because you wore Instant Sexiness & MX135? Ok that’s interesting :roll_eyes: Well i’m still not familar with female pheros here but i can recommend MX135 but you have it already.

So i leave to the ladies here to help you there. Oh and look for Lady Tisha AKA Tisha23 for good recommendation in mixes. I hope i managed to help you there. See you :slight_smile:

:open_mouth: Ohh no.. I didn’t mean I got pulled over because of the pheromones.. I meant I wonder if that’s why I didn’t get the ticket, and just walked away with a warning!! :smiley:

Hi DuckyOne welcome to this forum :slight_smile:

we are all skeptical at first, but that soon will change when you realise the products actually work for real here.

good to see you have done a bit research and did some experiment already, good choice on the Ishine, i’m sure you will have fun with it, and the other products have a look in the women’s section it should give you lots help.

Instant sexiness is a popular product among women and i think you the made a good choice there, someone here will give you more advices about them as i’m not too familiar with women’s products.

good luck :slight_smile:

It is the pheros at work there Duckyone :smiley:

Haha good for you :smiley: afew members here had the same thing happen to them. So I guest pheromones really pay off by themself :roll_eyes:

Oh and i rarely heard or ever did application to ankle and knee. I guess it is much less effective than just applying to your neck, chest, arm, and hair. Since the goal it for the pheromone to reach your targets nose :slight_smile:

Hello Ducky

Welcome to Pherotalk :smiley:

I loved your report on the products, They really are great and its only gets better as you learn to use them more.

Plus size people are physically attractive. They usually just lack confidence because of the way some industries portray beauty. Thats whats great about these products. They up your own feelings of sexy and confidence as well as effect others. Its like a double whammy LOL

Be sure to pop into the ladies section to compare notes and just chat. We have alot of fun in there.

Oh and about the Ishine, spray it away from your face, hold your breath when you apply it so you don’t inhale a large amount of wet mones. I used to get head rushes from it but I used one spray a day starting low on my body and working up and now I don’t have a problem at all unless I get careless and spray it while I am inhaling. I can use up to 5 sprays now if I want.

If you have any questions just ask.

:smiley: Your GC will be in your email shortly :smiley:

Tisha

Thanks for all the info and hints. :confused: I was thinking about my reasoning for spraying just a spritz on the ankle area. In the summer, when I am wearing sandals and have shorter pants on, my feet and leg area tends to be warm. I guess I figured that if my feet got hot, it would emit the pheromones.. like when you get a little warm and your perfume kind of does like a power surge during those warmer body moments… if that makes sense. I thought I’d try it especially since we were going to be sitting and people would be kind of closer to my legs and feet because we were at an indoor sporting event.

Not sure if that’s logical reasoning- and if its not, I don’t want to waste any of the good stuff!!:o

I have never tried it on my feet but I do wear sandles in the summer and it may be a good ideal. Its worth a try. I have used it behind my knees when I wear shorts though.

Let us know if it works for you. I should round up the ladies and have them all spray there feet as a test . :slight_smile:

Maybe this is how foot fetishes are born LOL

Tisha