Hi. I am a sometimes reserved, sometimes outgoing thirty-something female living in the Midwest. I’ve decided to sign up so I would be able to ask questions of other users.
I am new to the forum but not new to using pheromones. I have tried both the ISA and ISB. I have found that I am more comfortable with the B as I don’t particularly like being the aggressor when it comes to initial encounters with men - I would rather they take that role. Or it could just be that I’ve reached a point in my life where I like being taken care of and wooed rather than being on the prowl. I think I’d be more prone to use the A when I’m actually involved with someone and want to take the reins from time to time. I have found that I get results when I least expect it and more so when I’m relaxed and not trying; when I’m in a bad mood or anxious - I get nothing.
I have joined the forum because I am hoping to expand my knowledge a little bit and try some new products to see what they can do for me. I am mainly here to find out what combinations different people have tried and what results they have gotten. So, hope to be picking your brains soon.
Thanks for reading!
Girly ![]()
Hi Girly,
Your finding are not surprising - especially the relaxed vs anxious part.
Did you try any other pheromone products or just the two versions of Instant Sexiness?
In my opinion the best way to expand your knowledge is to start by reading the “sticky” threads. First here in the Introductions subforum, then in the Women’s and Men’s sections. It all has been written there in a very comprehensive yet concise and accessible way. Then, simply participating on the forum would be great.
In order to issue your Gift Certificate, the good AD people may need you to write a little bit more about yourself. Things like your age, social/cultural background etc would be helpful - they would get their bit of info for the overall big picture of users, other users like myself would know some more about you and could give you better, more informed and personal, individually tailored advice.
Good to have you here, have a lot of fun! It can be an exciting adventure ![]()
Welcome to the Pheromone Talk!
Welcome Girly,
I totally understand where you are coming from and to be honest no matter what age women should not be on the prowl
When I started doing introductions I realize how shy the men are and how they actually expect the women to approach and then do all the work
No, you really don’t want to be on the prowl because eventually when you get that guy you are going to be doing all the work in the relationship
I too am more of a is/b gyal although I like using both
Thanks for sharing
Your gc was issued!