Hello- New member

Hello, I’m a woman in my late 20’s from the South, who would like to test pheromones.
Any advice for where to start? Thanks!

Be welcome here !

Amazonia .. wow that´s a nice name !

Cool that you´ve found this forum and that you´ve become interested into pheromones !
how so ?

Did you have any specials goals in your mind or was it out of pure couriousity ?

What do you expect Phermones to do for you ?

( be ensured you will be amazed what mones are capable to do ! )

In order to give you good advise it´s necessary to tell us more about you .. like what is your personality like … are you an outgoing or shy person .. how do others perceive you .. i think you get the picture

a good overview on what to tell and as well on how to get a 25$ welcome Gift Certificate you can find here :

https://pheromonetalk.com/t/how-do-i-qualify-for-a-25-gift-certificate/19934

Make sure as well to read the product descriptions in the store .. they are really good and helped me when i started very much to decide what to get !

I suggest as well to read the stickies here in the intro forum and over at the women´s place …

this one i liked a lot …

Have i already mentioned that southern women are .. NICE

Pago

Welcome!

Nice to have you here.

First, how you get the gift certificate? Look here: How do I qualify for a $25 gift certificate?
A little review:

Instant Sexiness B makes you really sweet, not intimidating, males love this stuff. Pleasure reaction, other women see you more like a sweet nice person. It is not dominant. IO is a social, icebreaker product. Fast opening and light conversations. IS is attraction, fun and mood elevating. MX397 and MX398, read more on the women board.

The MX series and Putative molecules are experimental mixes or single mones … They still need users to test and report on them.

Check the Women’s section with many experienced pheromone user’s, they are all glad to help you and each other out!

Have fun!

Hi Amazonia - Welcome to Pherotalk. :slight_smile:

Have a read of this and give us a bit more info about yourself and yow you want to improve your life with pheros:

https://pheromonetalk.com/t/how-do-i-qualify-for-a-25-gift-certificate/19934

Which will earn you your GC and give us the kind of info we need to offer better advice to you.

Main thing however is to have fun and enjoy the phero experience. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the replies. I have a laid back personality mainly. I’ve never had a problem making friends or attracting men. I love to have fun.

I read that pheromones may work and I guess the idea is intriguing to me. I ordered and received Instant Sexiness B. SUPER FAST SHIPPING!!

I’m looking forward to trying it out tomorrow. I’m reading older threads and I guess I can expect to be more flirtatious which will be interesting. I’m a true southern belle and I was born flirting, I can’t imagine flirting more than I already do now.

I also wouldn’t mind if there was a more aggressive sexual attraction pheromone product that would make me near irresistible to a certain gentleman.

Because this place is so big do any of y’all have any favorite post of people’s experience with Instant Sexiness B? I plan to order the large A with my gift certificate.

Thanks again gentlemen for welcoming me to the board and pointing me in the right direction.

Also, what is the unanswered/answered distinction next to the thread title?

What "Unanswered" means and how to select the best answer to your questions :stuck_out_tongue::wink:

it menas you can choose the most helpful answer !

info is here -----> What "Unanswered" means and how to select the best answer to your questions

Pago

Thank y’all so much. I’m already having fun in here. I bet I’m going to have a hard time deciding who’s answer is best.

You know that you´re choosing the best looking one amongst us !

Pago

We are the fun double pack! The beautiful and the ugly… :smiley::wink:

Awww, thanks gentlemen. good things come in multi-packs :stuck_out_tongue:

Welcome to pherotalk Amazonia!

Yes, we do have a helpful bunch around here.

The socials are a great way to get started with the pheromones and I am super glad you were able to get a bottle of is/b before it went out of stock.

Is/a is currently discontinued but you can pop into the female section for more advice on products you can use to give a similar effect or contact our pheromone expert Steve O.

Let us know how the is/b is working for you so far.

Your gc was issued! :wink: