Hello, I need some good advice!!!!

Repost from another thread:

Re: How to break the resistence of ex

Hi all. Im going through something that kind of fits in with the issue on this forum. My ex-fiance and I had been together for sometime and before I met her she had gotten a DUI and then another while I was out of town for 4 months. Per her law requirements she had to go to rehab, which is an 8 week venture and she will be returning late July. A week before she left, she ended the relationship but left it on a positive note saying we could eventually date or still get married after she is back. Mainly the reasoning was that we were not as strong individually as we had been before I left town. When I returned from being out of town, I had set up plans for jobs, vehicles, places to live, etc. Well it all fell through except with her. But, I became depressed and very self-centered and it pushed her away and that combined with her emotional stress of going to rehab is what I and her parents, who still Love me and invite me to dinner weekly, have generally agreed upon as to what ended our relationship. I am seeing a therapist so that I may rid myself of this nasty little habit of becoming selfishly depressed and also to break the cycle of self-sabotaging my relationships with women. I spoke with this girl the day before she left for several hours and it was great conversation, but I wont have any contact with her from May 23-July 23 which is her term in rehab. I know her mindset is going to be different as is mine and I accept the fact that we might not get back together, but I also have never had such an amazing relationship with a woman and she even said the same thing the last time I talked to her. We Loved each other deeply and passionately. I now am getting myself taken care of so I can be the best individual I can be for her or any woman I have a relationship with, but I do want to have every oppurtunity to work it out with her once she returns. I have one month before that is and I am also planning to incorporate the use of pheromones. Im buying the A314, Instant Female Magic, Instant Honesty and Instant Openess but does anyone have any other reccomendations of what I should attempt to use? Any feedback is deeply appreciated as its gonna give me another perspective to look upon things!!!

Thank you all very much for your support and Im looking forward to getting to know everyone as this is my first post!
The_Phoenix

Change the way you look at things and the things you look at change…

Hi there,

Welcome to the forum.

Sorry to hear your experience in life.

For your case, I would recommend IFM and IH. IFM will make girls calm, relax and comfortable beside you. This can bring out the intimacy between both of you.

IH will also add to the closeness. She will be personal and tell you personal stuffs. This also bring out intimacy.

Shine is also useful to lift the mood of you and the girl. I think this will also help in a relationship.

Good luck to you

Hello Phoenix! From the other thread, woofie gave some good response, not sure if you had the chance to read it yet :slight_smile: But anyways welcome!

Since you already have a strong will to put things back together, it is already much easier. And plus the help of the pheromones too! Well instant female magic can be good to relieve stress for her. And some ih to develop deep and better connection in addition to build more trust will be important as well :slight_smile:

Welcome to the forum, It sounds like youve been going through one crappy time. the products you were thinking of sound like a good start, if I were to suggest a product you didn’t list I would probably have to go with some Instant Shine, it should get you and everyone around you in a good mood. That’s my 2 cents…

Welcome. Your post is so sweet - I wish you all the best. You will find many friends here!

Hello and Welcome :slight_smile:

Just popping in to award you with your gift certificate.

If you have questions or need help just let us know.

Sorry my welcome is so short, we had alot of sign ups today and I want to be sure to get al the GC’s out.

:smiley: Your GC will be in your email shortly :smiley: .

Have fun

Tisha

:smiley: Hello all!!! Thank you for all your advice on everything! So this month has been a month of surprises right out of the box! Sharon was released early from rehab and surprised me with a call yesterday evening right before an appointment! It completely took my breath away as I wasnt expecting to see her for another 2 weeks, but alas here she is! Anyways, we went through standard formalities and decided to hang out after my appt. Needless to say I was happy and nervous cuz I didnt know who to expect to see :open_mouth: but as soon as we met it was AMAZING!!! She admitted to me alot of things she learned in rehab and also that as soon as she saw me she realized how wrong she had been for trying to tell herself that she didnt Love me when she still does! She even wanted to kiss me but I decided against it cuz its not the right time. We are gonna take it slow and work some things out but I also am putting in my first order today for pheromones and I am excited to see how they work with her. Definitely goin with the Instant Female Magic, Instant Shine, Instant Honesty and A314 next week! If anyone has good ideas on how to mix n match for scenarios that would be great! Thank you all again and Ill keep everyone updated!