hi... and any help is appreciated

Ok here I go… We were only together for a couple of months - but she’s the one. It’s really hard.. I can’t get over her. Everything seemed cool for the first 6 weeks, I may have lost her trust a bit, but nothing too serious. She said she loved talking to me, she respected me, she thought I got her and she got me. And she was physically attracted to me. So why the break up?? Well maybe you can answer that one better than me, cuz I’m not too sure either. The girl just said she wasn’t ready to get together, and this being a serious relationship, and that at this stage in her life, it wasn’t a priority. I am going to see her again soon, a month after we broke up. I want to increase the chances of us getting back, I think it’s possible cause I still love her SO much.
I want to be a comforting factor in her life, I want her to feel close to me… I know she likes me inside… she only fails at showing it…

she was the only girl in my life and I adore her so much… my heart is torn apart, “Alpha 314, trust and respect”, could “Alpha 314, trust and respect” help me solve this situation?

Welcome to the forum.

You appear to be in a state of saddness and desperation. Unfortunately, that is not a good state to attract most people.

Another possible approach might be to use some pheromones for a while not around this lady, for the purpose of getting positive responses from others and lifting your spirits. If you are confident and in high spirits she may find that much more attractive than what appears to be your present state.

As to the question you asked, tell us in detail about her personality, and yours before you got the shock.

Hi saddude, welcome along.

First things first, have a look at the ‘how do i get $25 gift certificate?’ thread in the new user section. there is information that is mentioned in there that we need to know in order to advise you properly, and it get’s you a nice discount as well :wink:

No pheromone is going to change her mind, sorry. If any company tells you that their pheromone is going to change her mind and turn her into a raving nymphomaniac then they are lying, period. All pheromones can do is enhance what is already there, they can’t create attraction or desire, merely increase it a little, the rest is up to you. However, don’t give up, there are still options open to you, perhaps Instant Honesty might suit you, we won’t know until you give us a little more about your personality etc.

As for A314, there may be more suitable options for you, get posting :smiley:

Saddude, I feel for you because I have been there as well (albeit with a man).

If she’s not ready for a serious relationship, no amount of pheromones you use is going to change that. But here is what I would recommend:

Instant Shine, to help you appear less in the dumps. If you project depression to her, you’re going to make your work that much harder. Happiness is your mantra.

In all honesty, I think this is all you need at this stage. In my opinion you don’t need to change your fundamental aura, because that is what she was attracted to, no? What you need to do is make yourself happy. If you can’t do that, then at least seem happy. If you are happy and carefree with her, and she recognizes this, it will drive her nuts.

Hi Saddude, and welcome to the forum!

I don’t think A314 is quite the thing for your situation, thats more alpha-male respect-me stuff. Better used to keep coworkers and servants in line.

If you don’t mind sharing a bit more about your personality, we can better advise you. Ammo would be more appropriate, perhaps mixed with Instant Honesty or one of the other Instant products.

Also, if she is saying that a serious relationship is not a priority right now, then the best thing you can do is give her that space, and if she really does return your feelings, she will be with you when she is ready. If you crowd her and make her feel pressured, you will only chase her away.

Warm regards,
Sillykitty

yep, i was always honest with her, my cousin says im too honest and that she doesn’t deserve me, I thnk I should move on find someone elle it just seems impossible right now, I want her to explain me why did we have to break up, im checking the instant honesty link right now thanks

You may never get an honest answer to that, saddude. Will you even believe what she has to say, if she does give you an answer? It seems to me she gave you one already: she was not ready for a relationship.

You may feel that she was The One, but if that was true, you would be together. Having a connection with someone, a strong mental/physical attraction and bond, does not automatically mean they are “The One”. I’ve had this with guys before, but I’m no longer with them. Does this mean they were “The One” and I messed it up somehow? No, it means they weren’t right for me.

It’s better to put forth effort toward meeting people who are interested in relationships, and you specifically. Don’t waste time and mental energy on someone who isn’t into you.

As ariadne said, Instant Shine should help you feel happier and potentially be more attractive ( who wants to date Mr Miserable?) and, as long as you don’t expect Instant Honesty to act like a truth serum, it will intensify and deepen the conversation so you might get some answers.

there are many questions still remain unanswered, but thanx for the help guys and I’ll give instant honesty a try and i’ll let you know of the outcome

Hello Welcome to Pherotalk

I am sorry about your break up. Before we can suggest products that may help with your situation we need more information about you. This will give us a better indication for what will work for you and qualify you for a GC.

Here are the posted requirements for the GC you can check over.

https://pheromonetalk.com/t/how-do-i-qualify-for-a-25-gift-certificate/19934

I look forward to your reply

Tisha

i’m an outdoors-man, practically living on anything with handlebars. I started racing at about 14, and ever since my puberty years i enjoy driving motorbikes.. currently i work in a small motorcycle shop in the downtown district of our neighboring town, and in my off hours i either go riding, or would hang out with my girlfriend when she goes off work (sighs) until now…:frowning:

as i said earlier she doesn’t really look or act the way she did when we first met.. i want to get the spark between us back quick because i love this chick to death and don’t her to get lost to another guy… the stories i have heard about pheromones saving relationships is quite remarkable I just have no idea where to start..

What attracted her to you in the first place? Did she like the excitement and macho nature of the racing? Or is she more reserved and conservative?

Pheromones only rarely might “save” a relationship. They have their strongest observable effects on people who don’t know us. For people who have already formed an opinion of who we are the process takes longer and is more subtle. But modifications can be made.

That’s why it’s important to know her tastes, and what attracted her to you in the first place. Pheromones can nudge people in different directions. You should choose the right direction for your purpose.

she acts more like reserved and goes out with her girlfriends all the time, she said I have a charm but she could never explain it any further than that

she likes getting presents that gets her happy for a while but then I get too boring she says and then she eventually leaves… do you think instant shine could help me look more attractive towards her??

Ishine won’t hurt, but I think ammo may be the way to go here. It sounds like she was looking for some excitement. The anone in ammo will add that element. However, you should push the excitement by expressing some physical interest. Her limits may need to be pushed a bit in order to avoid “boredom.” Don’t be afraid to be somewhat “bad.”

However, - I still caution you against trying this when you’re sad and desperate. You might want to try getting some ammo and then socializing with other women a bit. When you start to feel a bit better, more confident and desirable, then step back into her circles. Perhaps you might even want to go out with one of her friends, or encounter her group. If she sees you as whole, healthy, and desired by others, and the ammo adds in a new bit of intrigue, she may be open to giving your relationship another shot.

I hate saying it, but I had something similar happen and pheros didn’t save my relationship. I lost “the one” because she still had other wild oats to sow, and said to other people “I don’t want to date him…right now.”

Phero’s definitely stimulated her interest, but what really put the glimmer back in her eyes was seeing me with someone else. Especially if the person you’re with is better at something that her. (Better looking, better at making you happy/laugh, funnier).

Pheros can help ease the landing of a breakup or separation, and you can spring even higher on the rebound. I think Ammo is a good choice, but I personally wouldn’t rely on it to fix whatever’s bothering her. Instant Honesty would be a good recommendation on its own to get her to open up so you two can talk. But I would say use it on its own when trying to talk about the serious stuff.

I feel for you my friend and wish you all the luck

All I can offer you is the advise my father gave me about a GF I had 20 years ago and that is this

Picture a “breakup” like a teacup that is full to the point of overflowing, anything you try to add to this cup will make a mess of things.

Any attempt you make at trying to “force” yourself into her life will create resentment towards you. If every time you see her your trying to convince her that she has made a mistake she will start to associate being with you as something that is emotionally painful and anything she felt towards you will fade.

your pheromone use should be geared towards making her happy to be around you but as The Tater says “acting weird will counteract anything” so most of it depends on you.

Good luck with this. Ive been there, done that and I know what you’re feeling. But all things change and this to will pass.

Cdog

Hey there.

Just wanted to pop in and say that. Your GC was sent a few days ago. I forgot to po in after you Pmed me.

I think IH is a good choice if you want to find out what went wrong.

Basically she gave you a answer already though. She is just not ready and wants to experience life more still. Unfortunately everyone is not ready for commitment at the same time. Sometimes you gotta wait and yes that means there is a chance someone else could step in.

Mones can help her open up to you more and feel a connection. They can causes arousal and attraction but they can not change her free will.

The way I see it you have two choices.

Try to maintain a friendship so when she is ready you will still be a part of her life. Using the mones around her can keep her interest sparked

Or

Move on and find someone else in which case mones can still help you find someone else.

Tisha