Hi…I am a 40 year old guy with low natural testosterone. I am seen as a nice guy that all the ladies love talking to but rarely get that sexual attraction going with them (at least not quickly). Great comfort level but don’t get “that” level from women until they get to know me better.
I live in Northern California. Caucasian mutt.
Looking to get a little extra at times with women. As stated I get the natural comfort level but want a little kick on top of that at times. Also looking for a little extra respect level at work. I am a manager and get it for the most part..but at times I am not always seen as an authority, in charge figure..so at times my recommendations, advice, etc… is not always taken.
Hi there, welcome to the forum. How do you know that you have low T levels?
For you and your age, I’d suggest AMMO x 2 for the sexy confident male, with a broadening of my chest, in my self effects. The Guy vibe in a bottle. For the respect at work, Ultimate Mone for that, A314. You could try A314/a and test it out with one spray. See how YOU feel with it with several app’s in use along with your attitude, will do wonders for respect at work.
Don’t forget a social or two, such as IShine and IH. You can combo these with a base of AMMO or A314 and you’ll see how MUCH these mones can help out!
these are the two things that I noticed most when I read your post. testosterone… or not ur core issues are these…
while you can try to jack up ur testosterone levels… the natural way… the above two issues can be dealt with separately…
A314 and AMMO are two must haves for you.. since you are 40 get AMMO double strength.. cause at 40 ur hormone levels are supposed to dip compared to a 24 yr old..
A314: I consider it to be the big daddy of all pheros they sell at androtics… its Masculine.. can call it arrogantly dominant…projects status and the leader of men vibe.. someone people can look up to,… as they call it trust and respect in a bottle.. I have been using it for almost 2 years + now and I’d say it made a hude difference to me in terms of workplace status.. with everyone peers, superiors and subordinates. However it does not happen overnight. trust and respect is something which has to grow… A314 projects the right aura… give it a few weeks and then once you look back you can see changes… PS: start with 1 drop and work your way up very gradually stop at your sweet spot where you see best results.. I would suggest A314 oil. it lasts for the entire day…
AMMO is the sexual attractant here.. its masculine and sexy as against masculine and leader vibe of A314. you can wear both together too. AMMO contains androstenone the sexual pheromone which signals a virile hormone pumped up man… it also contains two other molecules which buffer the rawness of androstenone and helps communication…
Instant Shine is a feel good phero which projects a carefree vibe and put you at ease… can be paired with both A314 and AMMO.
Some combos I prefer are
A314+AMMO+Shine
AMMO+Shine
when I feel so cocky… A314+AMMO