Hello, noob here =)

Hello I am Chloe and I’m 20 years old from Philippines. I have an ex which happens to be my friend now. We seldom talk, but we do catch up sometimes. I still have feelings for him but I don’t want him to know that I want him to be the first (if ever he feels the same way too). I just want to know what product should I use to make him so cuddly when he’s with me and he will talk more often? And also if there’s such product which can somehow make the spark between us back, what product shall I use? Thanks for those who will answer =)

Welcome to Pherotalk!

Now I’m a guy so I don’t know too much about the women’s products, however most if not all of the social products are unisex here so I can help you out with those. A great product for opening someone up to conversation would have to be Instant Openness. It makes people more comfortable with you, so it very well could help you out with getting your ex to talk to you more. If your looking for more deeper conversations, Instant Honesty is the product you want. Brings along that extra comfort and helps to establish a deeper connection.

As far as women specific products, here is a great thread that can answer a lot more questions you may have:

Tisha’s Womens Pheromone Guide

Remember the search function is your best friend here! Good luck with your future experiments!

Thank you for your advice! =) But I have another question, can I wear 2 or 3 products all at the same time? And if ever yes, shall I lower the required sprays or I’ll just follow the required sprays on each product?

Yes you can always use multiple products at a time! Most users even use more than 2-3 at a time. The only problem with using multiple products is the added smell from the fragrance that this will cause. If that doesn’t bother you, than no there is no need to lower the amount of sprays. If you think this may be an issue, than it is best to just get the double strength version of whatever product you purchase so you only have to spray half the typical amount. Good luck!

Welcome Chloe,

I think that it is a good idea for you to make him wait and for him to come first.

Products like IO and IH are good for communication, IH even more so because it encourages closeness and a really good vibe of warmth between couples and the one you are close to

I want you to look up a product called cttm 2, which is not available anymore but you can get the same effects by using IO & IH combined
**

I think you are more of a is/b type of girl and I know these products will do much for your social life

Remember every lock has its key and if it doesn’t work out for you this guy there is someone out there for you

Your gc was issued!**