hello. Pheromones for that "Last Push to The Finish Line". M-Gay/30's

hello newbie here.

Hi budhabong. Welcome to this forum, it’s good to have you here. Please tell us a bit more about yourself. Tell us also what your specific goals are by using pheromones. Tell us also a bit about your personnality. This way, we will be able to get you much better advice on which products you should try out first. If you tell us more, you will be eligible for a 25$ gift certificate to help you with your first buy. Hope to hear from you.

Hi Budhabong,

Welcome to the site. So can you tell us more like what are you looking for with pheromones? Tell us some of your goals if you could please. This will help us make good suggestions for you.

Hi, Welcome to the forum.

Would request you to post additional information about your self. like ur age. What do you do. Bit of ur personality. Purpose of using mones. Also some additional information about your target if any. All this information will help us to suggest specific products for your requirements. Also makes you eligible for a GC worth 25 USD. Which you can use while placing order. Keep posting and take care

Amen to the guys above, bong!

Welcome to PheromoneTalk! :slight_smile:

OK..so here it goes. I’m asian, single, gay, live in NYC, in my 30’s but look 20’s, or starting college. i am not shy, i talk to just about anybody with no problem (i was a bartender and work hotel front desk). i have quite a number of great friends i can always count on(male and female). i am always quick with helping anyone of my friends in need. all in all i think i am good guy. but as the saying goes, “nice guys always finish last”. one friend in particular, we are always around each other, and there is always that sexual electricity in the air when we are together. but as we both get to that last leg of the finish line it fizzles out, and i end up either going home frustrated kicking myself in the ass or, worst..end up with someone that…lets just say, not my type. its starting to drive me a bit mad, because i know everything is there, chemistry, interest and the desire. i just need that last push. oh and if it means anything, i play both positions in this alternative baseball game. Im neither feminine (once in a blue moon the big girl comes out of me), nor so masculine that it looks fake. i been propositioned by the ladies before and not so shabby with collecting numbers. i also noticed that even when i am sweating like a farm animal during physical labor i dont give off that certain scent like most my friends do. i dont smell sweaty or dirty or manly. any suggestions?

Hi Budhabong,

Thanks for telling us more about yourself. Being straight, I am not familiar with the gay aspect and can’t help you much on this one. However, a fellow user called Hankbuddy has become a great reference on that subject through his dedication at testing and reporting his results. Still, I can give you a few general advice that work in all cases. You can use Instant Shine to make you stand out from the rest and to make people around you happier. You can use MX297 to become the life and soul of the party. Instant honest will help you establish deeper conversations and Instant Openess will increase the quantity of conversation you get from someone. I believe Hankbuddy will help you better than I on the attraction aspect of things. Nice having you here on the forum.

Thanks for the information as this helps us out a lot. HankBuddy should come in and offer you great advice. I believe he is part Asian to and you should check his journal out as you will find great information there.

Whatever He recommends I have to go with. I know he wont steer you wrong.

Just to add to what products he will suggest I recommend looking at all the stickies especially about app point and diffusion as these will help you out a lot.

Just make sure to test one product at a time so you get the feel of what each one does.

Good Luck

Hi Budhabong,

Welcome to the forums! Thank you for sharing your information. That helps us out a lot. I’m a 48 year old gay man, and I’ve been using pheromones in both business and social settings.

Yes, pheromones can assist you if you’ve noticed your body scent might be lacking. Because you mentioned a particular guy you’re interested in, two products come to mind - A314 and Instant Honesty. A314 will tell the guy that you’re an awesome catch. Instant Honesty will tell him that he can trust you with his feelings. This would be your base mix. (I know A314 is a bit pricey, but it’s also available in an economical spray version. It doesn’t last as long as the oil version, 2-3 hours versus 8 hours, but it might give you an idea if A314 is right for you before getting the oil version. I recently got the oil version, and I’m seeing its potential.)

You may need to wear your base pheromones for a while before your friend associates those scents with you. He might even look at you weird at first. But, after a while invite him out and have a candid talk with him about your attraction for him. I do this with my dates, and they let me know where they stand with me. This helps me gauge how much of a gentleman I should be. Or not.

So if he openly expresses an attraction for you, you might need to consider your game. You mentioned that towards the finish line things fizzle out. What’s going on there? Does he lose interest? Is he waiting for you to make the move? He might be going home and thinking the same thing! This is where you need to be bold and up your flirting. So before the evening ends, you go to the restroom and put on a dash of TUTH. When you rejoin him, flirt! Put on the charm, smile, and get close to him. TUTH will tell him that you ain’t no nice guy no more. But make sure to keep the gloves on. :wink:

There are other products that might be helpful to help you get out of the friend zone with this guy. Ammo comes to mind, but it will still take time. You just have to expose him to the new scent for a while and consider what sorts of actions you can do to charm him.

Read my journal about my experience with pheromones. This might give you an idea about how to use these products. I also have several LGBT functions (and dates) lined up for the rest of the month, so hopefully I’ll have more to share in this arena.

Hello bong!

I see HankBuddy welcoming you, and it seals the deal.

As for the free GC, kindly check your inbox and spam folders because I dropped it yesterday into your email. :slight_smile:

Welcome to PheromoneTalk! :slight_smile:

========
Disclosure: I’ve edited your thread title from “hello” to “hello. Pheromones for that “Last Push to The Finish Line”. M-Gay/30’s” for topic clarity and forum readability. It’ll also generate more “reads” to your thread. If you want to opt-out simply let me know. Thank you!

Thank you Hank!! I will definitely give A314 and IH a go. But what do you mean he will look at me funny? (Haha-funny? Or wtf-funny?) oh I forgot to mention, his ex is always around when we hang out. That man hates me for some odd reason. Will the base mix calm that crazy queen or provoke him. Or worse, attract him? As for the oil version A314, I live in NYC, it’s getting cooler, effective in this climate? As for TUTH and AMMO. Wear both? Or overkill…actually…I wouldn’t mind instant horndog jumping me to be honest. Thank you again!
P.s. Mystery boy. Appropriate or not for me?

Hey, that’s a bit more details now. Well, of course the ex hates you. He might still have feelings for your friend, and you’re competition. The plot thickens!

OK, here’s the breakdown. Use A314 (1 -2 drops) and IH (up to 4 sprays of regular strength, or 1 - 2 sprays of double strength). Your friend might seem mildly confused about you at first because you have a new scent, something he’s not used to about you. It will take time of consistent use around him for him to warm up to the new scent.

This mix might also gain you more respect from the ex, or he might get more angry with you. It could go either way. And no, he won’t have the hots for you. Pheromones are social lubricants to help people behave in a way that they would do naturally, but they need some assistance. If he becomes a crazy queen, well, he just showed his cards and you’ll be in a better position to out play him because you got the mones!

If you’re going to use A314 in club settings, stick with the oil. Spray version will dissipate too quickly when you’re dancing.

Avoid using TUTH and Ammo together with A314. Yeah, that’s overkill. You can use TUTH and Ammo together, but you will need some serious buffer. (A buffer is like fabric softener for laundry detergent.) Without a buffer, some guys might react negatively to you. Additional IH might help, but I don’t know if it’s appropriate for a highly sexual mix. Some potential buffers are P74 (20-30 mcg), P96 (20-50 mcg), or P130 (15 mcg). Any of these putatives will help make the mix more social and friendly, yet maintain it’s raw sexual element. (Read Justintime’s journal about TUTH and buffers. He did some great reporting there.)

As for Mystery Boy, I can’t comment on it since I’ve never used it. Ammo worked well for me, and I may continue using it. My take on MB is that it’s a much more social than Ammo. I guess it depends on the type of guy you want to attract. Bears? Go with Ammo. Twinks? Try Mystery Boy. (Did I just reveal my preference? LOL)

By the way, start a journal and share your experience with other users. We need more queers on here sharing their experience and finding out what works and what doesn’t.

Very interesting!! I’m very excited to try my pheromones.

Thank you!! I’m excited to try my pheromones now.