I am a new user to this forum, hoping to learn a lot about pheromones and how to use them effectively. I am a 19 year old athletic male from Boston. Some of my interests are bodybuilding, snowboarding, running, music, and drugs. I have yet to make my first purchase of pheromones and so far have been looking at AMMO, IO, and IS.
I hope to use pheromones for both dating and networking. I am currently in college studying business management. I would like to use pheromones to help me make lasting friendships in school and get more girls.
Thank you for having such a friendly community of users willing to share their knowledge and experiences with pheromones.
Welcome to this forum! For your age, I would definitely recommend Instant Gentleman. This will give you the whole charismatic cool guy image and this is something that really works well for college students. This can work towards your networking goals and can also be used for attraction. Ammo, IO, and IS are all solid choices as well and you won’t go wrong using them. Caution with Ammo though, since you are very young, and your natural pheromone output is really high right now, Ammo if used in high amounts may lead to the opposite effect you desire. It may cause them to repel you because of overdosing on the -none content, so I would start low with Ammo and look for your sweet spot!
Do you have any other questions that you would like answered?