hello there

Hello everyone. I am a 40 year old male from Texas intrigued by the science and effects of pheromones.

I’m interested in finding out more by experimenting. I’m done with reading reports and analysis from other folks. Not that I dont believe them, but the best path is always “trust but verify”.

I’m also curious about the effects of pheromones on children - especially ones that have issues with control and authority. Has any reasearch been done to see if there is a way to calm down ADHD or generally rebellious teenagers and get their attention for a few hours? I believe it can provide immense bonding opportunities for families..

Look forward to learning a bunch more..

Hi ngage and welcome.

I am not aware of pheromone studies specific to ADHD children. In my opinion, I do not believe pheromones will have a dramatic and noticeable effect on children with serious issues such as this.

A314 may have a mildly noticeable effect, but works better on adults from what I understand. It helps give you an alpha aura, and assists people to trust and respect you. Communication products like Instant Openness and Instant Honesty may also help.

If you have not already, have a good read of The Mens Guideand let us know if you have any other questions.

So we can make more targeted suggestions, and so you can qualify for the gift certificate - can you let us know more about you and your personality. Are there any other things you are targeting through the use of pheromones?

Hi ngage,

Welcome to the forum.

I don’t think pheromones can have that great effect on ADHD children.

What other objective you want to achieve from using pheromones? There are pheromones for respect, relationship, sexual, confidence and so on.

Tell us more about your personality. Are you shy or outgoing?
Do you have any human targets in your mind?

Then we can recommend some pheromones for you to try.

Cheers

Hello and welcome to the forum.

A lot of people are naturally skeptical about pheros when the they first come here and naturally so. Movies and TV create a very unrealistic picture of what these products can really do. For a realistic outlook on what to expect from these products try reading the first thread in my signature block.

As far as what to use with children with ADD Tisha will probably be able to help you although it will be from a woman’s perspective. But I am sure she will have a pretty good idea of what to use.

On a side note Renny, Steve, and myself are all about your age. I emntion this as you can probably use us as a rough guide as to what products and soing you can use. Things will always vary person to person somewhat, but age and race often serve as a rough estimate.

And then there is the thread for married guys too …

Good luck.

Hi ngage, welcome to the forum!

I’m sure you’ll have a great time here on the forum reading reports and chatting to people about phero’s. There’s actually a few of us here on the forum that have ADD/ADHD, myself included and there are noticable differences with us compared to the users with “normal” brains. I can personally often get away with using phero doses that are quite high compared to most others, in particular some of the phero’s that help with focus and concentration. I personally have a number of the putatives and experimones (Phero’s still in the research phase that are recommended for advanced users) that I find really helpful with focus and concentration. There are also others that work wonders with stress and that have a calming effect.

Unfortunately I can’t really answer your question though as I use phero’s for self effect to complement my ADD meds, and though there are several phero’s that are brillant for that, I do only use them for self effect. I don’t know if those around me get the same effects.

There’s also the another issue that has been debated quite a lot on the forum, and that’s whether it’s advicable to use the advanced phero’s around or for children. There are different opinions on this mainly because the advanced products are still in the research phase, and not tried and tested with reliable results like the consumer lines. Now, we aren’t saying that phero’s are dangerous to kids, they are naturally occuring compounds, but there has been debates on whether it’s appropriate to expose children to the experimental or putative phero’s.

If you do a search on the forum for ADD or ADHD you should get several interesting threads/posts to read.

You could also have a read of the journal where a couple of forum members did blind tests of puetatives and experimones…that’s where one of the debates about phero use around children arose.

Hello Welcome to Pherotalk

True the only way to know for sure is to try them out and see what you think. Most people are skeptical in the beginning.

It depends on the age of the child really. All mones are naturally occurring in humans and children usually do well around them. You do need to consider that you will be wearing way more then the average person makes naturally though. The highly aggressive mones like TUTH or Raw Power can scare them or agitate them a little so we suggest you not use those two around them. Advanced mones should be used with care.

Allergic reaction is always something to consider not just with mones but with everything young children come in contact with. It is extremely rare but if you do see a adverse reaction stop using the product around them.
We do not suggest you spray the consumer or the advanced products directly on a young child. Childhood is a time for discovery of ones self and kids are not yet capable of dealing with some of the emotional self effects that can occur with mones. They cant process and control emotional response as well as adults.

As Xiphoid pointed out mones are not dangerous to wear around kids just use the same caution you would use when using any chemical around them. . There has been debates and Androtics has tested to be sure the products are safe for the general public. They are aware that children are part of that public and we can not avoid every child.

Pheromones are not used to treat any medical conditions. We make no claim that they treat or cure ADHD, ADD, depression or any other condition. Some members who have ADD have reported mones being effective with helping it. This is the view of the consumer using the product not that of the company. They’re other FDA controlled labs that are working on mones for therapeutic effects. Androtics products are for cosmetic use.

Now that we got that out of the way :smiley: Can you tell us more about your personality and objective for mones use, This will help us direct you to products that will help fit your needs and qualify you for your GC.

Looking forward to your reply

Tisha
Hostess/Guide

Thanks All. There seems to be a wealth of information that I need to digest.

Back to the question on personality. :slight_smile:
I’m pretty sedate person - slow and delibrate. This forum piqued my interest because of the results that some of the people are reporting. I’m not looking to pick up women - I am happily married. The most interesting pheromone is the A314 to improve social standing and authority. I might even try the Ammo Combo to spice up my married life.

But again like I said, I’m here ostly out of curosity and because the potential is huge.

Hi ngage,

The A314 Ammo Combois a very popular combination amongst users here.
Check out the link if you have not already.

Cheers, be sure to return and let us know about your results :slight_smile:

Hi Thanks for providing more info.

A314 and Ammo are great product choices. You may want to try some Ishine in a to-go size as well. This one is great for all situations and is warm uplifting and charismatic.

Lets get you started with your GC. Its on its way to your email

See ya in the forum

Tisha
Hostes/Guide