Hello & welcome to Me

Hi All,

I am a 40 year old male currently living on the east coast. I am looking to transform my life. Meeting new friends (females), and breaking the chains of shyness that have bound me into being alone, is my top priority. It’s time to start living. Life is not a rehearsal!

Any suggestions on how Phero’s can open these new doors would be helpful…

Would the 2X strength be better for me at my age?

Thank you in advance,
Dr. Feelgood

Hey there Dr. Feelgood, the first step to change is knowing that you need to embrace it. I congratulate you! Another thing to keep in mind when you do start using pheromones is to embrace the self effects and be congruent with the new signature you would be radiating. For example if you were to try ammo which is a more social sexual, it will help lubricate the conversations you may get into. But you must allow those conversations to happen. Eliminate anything that would make you unapproachable!

With that said, socials would definitely help with your shyness. I would recommend looking at IO to help yourself and other brake the ice and be inspired to chat and IS to help yourself be in a more positive and more approachable.

And as I mentioned ammo could be good for attention at parties or bars. 2x could be good but its best to try the normal version out first to see whats your optimal amount of sprays for yourself. Spray too much and you may irritate those around you.

Be sure to read as much as you can and ask any questions here! Cheers!!

For shyness alone.. I can suggest MX297. its an experimental mix so am not sure about refunds if you dont like it..

as far as I am concerned, I found it to be very usefull in over comming social shyness expecially in parties and social situations. some people say that it does not have a sexual pull and sometimes even put you in the friendzone.. but there are many who see the opposite results… testing is still on Anyways I am certain that it helps with social shyness … generally you would be less shy and more carefree while wearing it.. all that social anxiety disappears also other people tend to try to come to you and make conversation…

you may try to use Mx297 together with AMMO. But do try out ammo first and determine your sweet spot for AMMO before you use ti with Mx297 in case you choose to :slight_smile:

Welcome Dr. Feelgood,

We have helped so many people emerge from their cocoons into beautiful butterflies we surely can help you.

I hope that when you start testing you come back and share your experiences and everything else with us so the men can continue to guide you along.

Your gc was issued!

Sadly these aren’t love potions, you do have to break down social barriers and get into conversations, but if you do so these can help a lot!

A314 might help get the ‘alpha dog’ mentality out of you a bit more it did help with me. The socials are also great for meeting people. IO/IH seem to get people comfortable around you and can help with conversation, they may also loosen you up socially. IS is great as it gives off a fun youthful playful vibe that people just love to be around.

Let us know how it goes!