Hello

My name is Justin… I’m 19 and live in South Florida.

So I came by this place researching a hair gel, and looked around and thought some of the topics were very interesting. I’ve never heard of using pheromone sprays and stuff like that… does it really work? I tend to be very shy… which results in not a lot of action… anyone have any advice or words of wisdom for a newb?? This stuff just seems very expensive… and almost too good to be true almost?

Thanks in advance, and I look forward to chatting with each of you.

ohh man.

well let me guess. was it Got to Be Magnetik Hair Gel?
bet it was.

well first of all yeah i feel ya there on the priceyness of this. but yeah they do work only if you do work to! i mean that they work but you cant just sit back and have them do 100% of the work. as the saying goes and it goes good: " its 10% pheros and 90% you."

very important to remember that in your phero pheuled adventures

as any good advice giver would say:read the stickies!

and order the togos of the instant line or you could end up wasting your money on stuff that works but it could be user error if you use the advanced stuff to early! im not saying your dumb its just that i know that not knowing what your doing sucks!

so in regards to your shyness i think that Instant Shine and Instant Openness would work wonders on you. Then some ammo wouldnt hurt either!

so you just want these little things for dating? or business or college?

what do you do know?

Hey Justin, welcome!

Pheromone does work, but like tfer said, it is only a small part of your success. Pheromones can really help you if you make an effort too. Dont expect them to be completly magic and works like in axe body spray ads, they simply wont meet those expectations

I suggest you start to try io, it is a great communication pheromones. It help you overcome some shyness and can help keep conversation flowing better and longer.

Do you need any help in term of attraction?

Hi Justin, welcome to the forum!

Does this stuff work? Get some Instant Openness and Instant Shine, hit yourself with 1 sprays on each side of the neck and one to the chest and head to a party. If you find yourself talking like crazy, think of me. :slight_smile:

You can buy the pheros I just suggested along with Ammo (attracts girls) in ToGo sizes. They’re cheaper, but they’re also smaller. This way you can try them out without breaking the bank. There’s a minimum order of 2 togos, though.

Enjoy your stay…

Thank you everyone for their instant replies.

Tfer, yes, it was that gel. Funny stuff. I am pretty much looking for things for college / meeting / dating people.

So pretty much all around I should try out Instant Openness, Instant Shine and ammo huh?

So how do you use it? Like calone or an addition to it or what? Sorry… I’m brand new at this… and after reading so many treads I’m a tad brain dead lol.

Thanks again for all your willingness to help!

Yeah, it’s like spray cologne. Many people think Ammo smells like Nautica Competition cologne. The instant line uses the neroli scent, which smells like citrus. The scents are designed to work well with each other, so you can use them all at once, if you choose.

Hmmm… I just can’t help but be skeptical… i guess I just have to try it for myself huh…

Use the products correctly and you will not be skeptical very long at all!

Read through the Stupid Newbie tricks link in my signature and the sticky threads in the Men’s forum. Tisha23 (the moderator) also has some great links in her signature. If you’re gonna have problems, they’ll be from not learning how to properly find your dosage sweet spot or failing to notice when you’re getting real hits. Reading through these very useful links will greatly help your success rate.

Robbie said it all

Hello Welcome to Pherotalk :slight_smile:

To good to be true, I have heard that so many times. Then I smile when I see those same people down in the forum reporting their experiences and having that “holy shit this stuff is real” moment. The only way to have that moment is to try them. Thats why the to-go bottle is so great. I do suggest you learn to use them correctly by reading the mens tips section.

Also please read “What mones can do and what they cant do” The link is below in my signature. This way you will know what to expect. Its not like a axe commercial.

I think your choice or the standard 3 starters is perfect for you. AMMO IO and Ishine are all great proven mixes.

If you have questions just ask. Please be sure to share your “holy shit” moment in the forum. I look forward to it :wink:

Your GC is on its way :smiley:

Tisha

hi SFL kid and welcome to the pheroforum buddy.

Now, I understand you might be a bit skeptical cuz you’re getting answers from pros and hosts, but let me tell you, I am a newbie on the pheros myself, and I got the pheros A314, Instant Honesty, Instant Gentleman and Turn Up The Heat. Maaan, once I tried each one of them, the difference is totally noticeable. And I am a very outgoing, talkative, popular guy.. I mean, if it works for me, I’m sure it will do wonders for a shy person like you. I’m just waiting to get my paycheck to try Instant Shine, Ammo and many others that have worked amazing for people. Just navigate through the forum and you’ll find unbelievable stories, but they come from people (newbies) like you and me man… once again, welcome to this new world and enjoy the pheromones bud

yeah. almost everyone who joined wasnt a chemist who made this stuff and was skeptical to a certain degree! all it takes is one “holy shit this works” moment then youll wonder how did you live without this stuff!!!