Im from Chicago and im new to phero and i never used them. I have couple of questions.
1st question is did anyone heard about AROUSE-RX PHEROMONE 25x CONCENTRATE is it good phero to use or its just a wast of money?
2nd question is i have just order AMMUNITION (1X, Turn Up The Heat and Instant Female Magic. can i mix them in one bottle and use them! If i can then how much i need to put each of them? or i have to use them seperatly.
Hi mike and welcome. Thanks for introducing. I bet people with more expierience will come in and give u more knowledge but first let me give u a warm welcome to the forum here.
I think for your question u better post it in the men’s tips and trick section where more people will view but none the less. You will get respond here as well.
Question 1,
I can’t help u on that.
Question 2,
It’s best u not mix them together. You would be better off layering them. Using each product let them dry down and apply the second product. It will work better this way.
and as i see u ordered ammo u must be a male.
So ur intro aint very clear.
Intro to us yourself abit more. if u dont already know u are entitled toa Gift Certificate of $25 if u have introduce yourself well. Let us know YOur age, sex, your character. ARe u the shy or the more confidence and open type. Let us know what u want the pheros to help u achieve or what u hope to achieve with them and who the target and area or use will the phero u will be using in?
First, I’m not familiar with the product you mention. Don’t rush into a purchase, personally, I’d pass. But that’s just my opinion.
As a beginner, you really don’t want to mix them. Learn what each product will do on it’s on before you go to the next level.
To qualify for your gift certificate, can you tell us your age and a bit about your personality? Are you shy or outgoing? What are your goals with pheromones? Are you in a relationship or are you looking to date casually?
heard about AROUSE-RX PHEROMONE 25x CONCENTRATE but never tried them myself so cant comment on that.
as a beginner you should test each product alone by itself, definitely not mix them, try them one at a time and understand the results, and play with the dosage etc, after you get more experience you can start your own mix, just apply them seperately, you can “layer” one product on top of another. but don’t mix them in a bottle.
also tell us a lil more about yourself and what sort of effects you are after so you can qualify for the GC, good luck testing.
How odd that you asked about Arouse-RX. I just posted my intro and in it I specifically said that I have been using it and it seems to have no effect whatsoever. This almost led me to believe that pheromones do not work at all and I was going to give up on them until I found this site by chance and now I have more faith than before.
I heard good stuff about Ammunition and Turn Up The Heat, and I wanted to buy Turn Up The heat, but it seems to be out of stock. I also wanted to buy Ammunition, but I’m not sure which to get 1x or 2x.
No arouse RX is not your top of the line mone mix, not the worst either but I would pass on it if you want something thats more effective for your money.
Newbie or not, You do not mix the products here in one bottle or add them to your own scent. This messes up the ratio and balance of the mones. It also voids your guarantee. You layer them or use as stand alones.
You should start with using one at a time to find your dosage and see what it does for you.
Now if your interested in a GC to the store please read this thread for information on how to qualify…
I wonder why Arouse RX hasn’t worked at all for me. I always anointed myself with a drop smeared on each wrist and the back of my neck. I’ve read somewhere that phero’s should be put on sparingly or risk a negative effect and I may have put too little or too much. It seems that when I put just a drop and smeared it all over myself it didn’t work either so I don’t know if it is effective at all. On this site, it seems to be recommended that phero’s are sprayed on without concern of amount. I guess I still need to learn about phero’s. I hope this site serves me as a knowledge-builder.
No we do express concern for the amount sprayed on. We often talk about the OD effect which occurs when you use to much. Everyone is different with a different chemical makeup so each of us will have a different dosage and you need to work a little to find that as well as the best diffusive application points for you.
You start with one spray and go out and test that for a day or two in different situations, then if you dont see results increase it.
Your GC comes by email, I just replied to your thread and sent yours.