hey so im wondering do all these things really work? Or do you belive that were all just so wrapped up on getting laid more often that we’d try more & more crazy thing? lol
Heya Tonyee, welcome to the forums! Well, based on who you’re asking, i think you’re going to get a resounding yes on the “do these work” question… you know, since everyone who sticks around here are the customers.
But you have to keep in mind that they don’t work miracles, they just give ya a boost with what you’re trying to accomplish. Help, yes. Do it for ya, no.
Well, would you mind telling us a bit about yourself? Like what kind of personality do you have, shy or outgoing? What did you want phero’s to help you with? And where did you want to where them? These kinda answers will make sure we give ya the best advice for your needs, as well as earn yourself a $25 GC. So let’s hear some more from ya! Cheers for now!
Welcome to the forum. Look around and read some of the posts to find out the experiences people are having.
If you tell us about yourself (per the instruction post at the top of the forum) you’ll get a gift cert that will pretty much defer the cost of the first order. Then you can try something and decide for yourself.
Hi There Tony, Welcome to Pherotalk ![]()
Yes mones work, but you need to understand what they do. They signal and evoke emotion and yes sometimes emotion leads to you getting laid but it is only part of the equation. They are tools for improving socialization and communication with others.
Please read “What mones can do and what they cant do” The link is below in my signature. This will give you a better ideal of what to expect and if you decide your still interested in trying them pop on back here and tell us about your personality and goals for mone use so e can set you up with a GC to get started and point you to the right products for you.
I look forward to your reply
Tisha
Hostess/Guide
Hi and welcome!
Yes, they do work. Though, they are not magic potions, you do have to help them. What pheromones do is make things easier, and also help others see the good things that are there in you that you know are there, but are not always obvious.
As the others have said, if you would tell us a bit about your personality and the things you want to achieve using pheromones, we can guide you to the pheros that are most appropriate for you.
Warm regards,
Sillykitty
Do they or don’t they work?
Hi, Im Lillyfrog and I recently joined as well. After I ordered the instant shine and instant sexiness b, I tried them out in various places to see their effects, here’s what I got:
Instant sexiness b: At home with hubby and he didnt notice one bit until later that night. Im not sure if it was him being horny or the pheromones, but either way the night was great. I also tried it out at a dead Barnes and Noble and had no takers. There was only one candidate that I saw, but he didnt notice me.
I went in to an aquaintance’s newly opened store and she couldn’t stop hugging me (8 times!) Women seem to love this one, even my best friend said I smelled like sex and kept staring at me (a bit weird). Seems to work on women more than men in my trials.
Instant shine: I wore this to work and out to a party, I didnt get any “hits” at either place, but I love how both of these smell ( like really good men’s cologn). This one didnt have any effect on my mood. I don’t feel more outgoing or happier, but it is still nice to smell. I have to try this out a few more times I think.
Turn up the heat: This one came as a freebie in my order and it is for men. Let me just say that when I sprayed this on my chest along with instant sexiness b, my hubby and I had the best night of our 9 year married life! Wow, wow, wow!
I felt very animalistic when I smelled it on me and when it mixed with my pheros, it brought out his crazy side. I put this under my nose when I want to rip his clothes off.
There you have it, my experience so far has been an 8 out of ten based on my percieved notions. I am looking forward to more testing in different settings. Hope this helps you a bit.
Hey. Welcome to pherotalk.
As the other have said, theres no magic potions here. Why dont you tells us more about yourself and what you hope to achieve and we could help you out better
Welcome Lillyfrog. It sounds like you have some good experiences.
I’m sure the ladies in the women’s forum would love to hear your continuing insights on what works and what doesn’t. Not to mention the guys with wide-ranging curiosity. Please continue to share throughout the forum.