Hi, I am here to learn about pheromones
Hi Sharmon,
Welcome to the forum.
You have come to the right place to learn and experience pheromones.
We can recommend some pheromones for you to try. :Please tell us more about your personality. Are you outgoing or shy?
What kind of result do you expect from using pheromones?
Who are your targets?
By answering, you will also earn yourself the gift certificate.
Cheers
Hi Sharmon55!
Exactly what Jamesbonded said… we need a bit more information about you before you’d eligible for the free gift certificate. Tell us a little personality bio, some of your interests, and what brings you here Tisha will have your GC on it’s way. ![]()
Hello and welcome to the forum.
We are not asking the info to be personal - well, maybe sorta - but really we need to know more about your personality and what you want to do with the pheros in order to both help you with meaningful suggestions that are most likely to work for you. Plus then Tisha will send you a gift certificate you can use towards a purchase.
Looking forward to hearing back from you.
Sharm, check out The Womens Guideand have a look in the official Womens Forum. Their are many ladies here just like you.
Remember to tell us more about you and what you want from pheros.. this way you will get the gift certificate that Tisha kindly provides ![]()
Hello Sharmon, Welcome to Pherotalk ![]()
Well this is the place to be if you want to learn about mones.
Can you tell us a little about yourself and your personality ?
What are you looking for from mone products ? What kind of reactions.
Do you have any questions ?
I would love to send you a GC to help start you out with the products and I am looking forward to your reply
https://pheromonetalk.com/t/how-do-i-qualify-for-a-25-gift-certificate/19934
Tisha
Hostess/Guide
HI, its me again. I am a woman who has been married for 25 years. My husband is quiet and does not like to talk.
I am looking for away to not only attract him, encourage him to want to spend more time with me, to make him see in me what he saw when we were first together, but also to get him to open up, talk and of course be honest with me.
I on the shy side and would like to make more friends so I won’t have to depend on him so much.
I bought a pheromone called Pherone W-9 that was suppose to attract him sexually but it seems to work just the opposite. He seems to be more distant and look at me differently when I have worn it. So I don’t wear it anymore.
I know, I need a miracle or a ton of different pheromones:-)
Hey There,
From what you have said and based on others experiences on the forum I would say that the top two on your shopping list would probably be Instant Openess and Honesty so that he will open up a little more and tell you what he really feels. The womens guide has info on the various pheros available to you but perhaps if you add a little Instant Sexiness to the mix that could also help.
I’m sure that some people more versed in the female phero world will be along soon to help you out.
Good Luck!
Hi sharmon
Thanks for providing more info.
What do you mean he looks at you different ? How long did you use it ?
The reason I ask is this… Those who are close to us are used to our natural mone signature’s . It takes a little more time for them to process the signal then it would a stranger or someone you only casually know.
When I first started with mones and even once in a while now when I am testing a new putative my husband acted weird as well. The first day or two he didnt do much of anything. Then a few days into it he would look at me like I had a boob growing out my forehead, This look of confusion lasted a few days. Then he started to ask questions. “Is that a new shirt ?” “Did you get your hair done ?” Things like that. He was trying to place what was different and why he was feeling these nrew emotions. I just kept on using it and finally about a week into using them he suddenly stopped trying to place the and started to react.
This may be what your seeing with your husband and a few of the other married members noticed the same thing. So dont give up. You have the bottle, use it up and see if he dosnt start to respond more after a while of wearing it.
I suggest Instant sexiness Ishine and IH with your GC. They come in to-go size which should be enough to start to see a reaction
If you need help of have questions just ask. Your GC is on its way.
Tisha
Hostess/Guide