Hello,my name is Nathan.Im a sophmore in highschool thats in Washington State.Im a male and a Tarus,I just recently joined Pheromone Talk. Im not sure on what phermone i should try since im new to this. So which one do you people suggest for me to get. Im trying to get people that open up to me more and try to get at least a girl to flirt around with when im bored
.Also I would like to know the smell.
Hey what’s up Nathan. Welcome to the forum.
Before we can suggest some things for you, we will need some more info about yourself.
What’s your personality type? Are you an outgoing person or normally more shy and reserved?
Beyond just the flirting and opening up, is there more that you’d like to get from these products?
Also you should let us know some background info about yourself… any hobbies, social activities where you meet people, etc?
Once we know a bit more about you we can give some suggestions and you’ll also qualify for the $25 gift card so you can check out some of the products.
Look forward to chatting w/ you more!
Cheers!
P
Well im a shy person since im A blood,sadly yes. My hobby is Kung Fu and Tai Chi, I did them for 4 yrs alread. Im azn for my background, Yao(chinese) to be exact. I usaly go to park to pratice kung fu with friends or just stay home to study since im focus in school, I only flirt when I can since im too focus and school. But when I got time to flirt,failed. I just want flirting and open up I guess.
Ok now we’re getting to know a bit more about you and can help a lot more.
First thing is first.. I would highly suggest staying AWAY from the any of the androstenone related products. You’re a younger guy and because you do Kung Fu and Tai Chi I would assume that you’re in pretty fair physical shape. Asians tend to have lower androstenone production in general, but at your age you shouldn’t have to worry about this.
To get people to open up and be more flirty I would definitely suggest the Instant Openness and Instant Shine products.
Instant Openness will help you to project an air of approachability. This is good when dealing w/ the opposite sex as you want to be seen as someone that can be talked to easily.
Instant Shine is known for the bright and vibrant aura that it lends to it’s wearers. Self effects are very positive and the effects on others are the same. It helps to brighten the mood, add cheer, and overall helps to project a vibrant a SHINY persona. Who doesn’t want to know the person who’s beaming? This can be VERY attractive to a lot of people.
I would definitely start out w/ just those 2 and see how they work for you. You want to make sure you’re congruent w/ the products you’re wearing. Smile a lot, be cognisant of your body language and just try to keep yourself at ease.
The pheros will only do so much. It’s more of a 90% you, 10% pheros equation. They tend to give a lil extra boost, but you have to work them. Nothing will just automatically change a perception of you or make someone do the opposite of what they will normally do. These are tools and in the hands of a master craftsman can build beautiful things.
Good luck on your journey and let us know how you progress. The forum is a great place to ask questions as well as post journals and posts about your testing.
Cheers and good luck!
Okay,thanks. I will order these two product once i get my paycheck.
Welcome to Pherotalk Dboyz!
You already received some great advice from reclipse.
This forum is a community with loads of useful information and experienced persons you can learn from.
Take the opportunity to grow as we all did making your pheromones work for you and improving on life.
Your GC will be issued soon!