Hello

My name is Tun from Thailand. I’m 28 years old guy working in sale department. I love selling everything but I always have a problem when i had talking with managers or CEOs of many companies. They usually looked down me as I’m a junior sale. So I asked one of my friend in Thailand who success in his life. He told me that there was something more than just talk and sell product. I had to have good dress, good luck and good odor. and he explained more about the odor that it wasn’t good smell fragrance or something like that but it was smell of pheromone,or it’s subconscious odor. So after that I’ve studying the knowledge of pheromone in google but I found that most websites always sell their product in main purpose instead this site that will tell the method of using and the result of using.

I wish I can make more success from studying about pheromone in this site. :slight_smile:

Welcome to the forum! So you’re looking for pheromones mostly to help with your job? I think A314 would be great for what you described, it’s been said to cause it’s user to be perceived as high status and demanding of respect which could help you handle those managers and CEOs.

Tell us a little bit more about your personality if you don’t mind and anything else you may hope to achieve through the use of mones.

Welcome to the forums!

You sound like the perfect candidate for A314. I think this post does more justice to A314 than I could ever do in a few sentences: A314 - The GQ Man.

Most people who use A314 to advance their professional careers swear by it. I will get you more respect and an aura of confidence and dependability. While it is a little bit pricier than most of the other pheromones, it is 100% worth it! It has the potential to get you results on par with taking thousand dollar classes in sales and marketing in a much shorter amount of time.

However, it is suggested that A314 is not the first pheromone you try because it’s affects can be subtle and hard to notice. If you’re at all in doubt about the effectiveness of pheromones, I would suggest trying some more blatant pheromones before using A314 so you know what affects you should be looking for. Give Ammo a shot. Ammo is one of AD’s best sexual pheromones (imo). It has sexual pheromones that are well buffered with social ones, allowing it to be used in a much greater variety of environments than other overly sexual pheromones like TUTH.

In order to get you qualified for the $25 gift certificate, please tell us a little bit more about your personality. Are you shy/outgoing? How well do you interact with people you’ve never met?

Good luck with your pheromone adventure!

I agree with the previous recommendations, A314 will help you out as well. Describe more about yourself so you can get the $25 GC and be able to get something based on the prior recommendations.

PS Make sure you mark when the best answer for the guys that helped you out to help facilitate us helping other members out there.

I’m outgoing person. I, however, still feel nervous when I talked to someone who I never met before especially a sexy women :slight_smile:. Because I fear that I will do some mistakes that causes me speechless and look like dumper. Anyway, after I read many reply I feel interested in A314 and Ammo, anyone have more suggestions?

I used to have that fear too. You just have to realize that if you do make a fool of yourself, the likelihood of ever seeing that same woman ever again is close to none! (Unless you live in a tiny town) Once I really took that to heart, I became a lot less concerned about what women that I met thought of me and much more confident when talking to them.

I don’t have any more suggestions in terms of what pheromones you should try, but you might want to give these a read before you actually start using them:
(1)How to Find Your Sweet Spot
(2)Snooks Big Book of Pheros for Rookies
(3)Muskcloud’s Phero Color Chart

Hi Tun, welcome to the forum!

For attraction, use Ammo. Ammo will enhance your confidence and sex appeal, and can be worn anywhere.

To help with your nervousness when talking to a new woman, use Instant Openness. IO will relax you and those around you, everyone will be freindlier and conversation will flow more smoothly.

For confidence, trust and respect at work, definitely go with A314.

Hello and welcome to PheroTalk. I am so happy you were able to discover this most amazing community. We consider each other like family here and are totally committed to helping each other out. There are so many great people here and now another too :slight_smile:.

I will be issuing your GC in just a short while to your email. I would love to be able to personally respond to every new user signing on, but because I want to ensure you get the GC in time I can only reply with this message at this time. I’m sure you are anxious to get started, just like the rest of us were too :slight_smile:. Its cool!

Of course Steve is available to answer any question you might have regarding mones and you can speak to him personally on the hotline. Please select extension one and he will be able to consult you one on one.

Welcome to the forum.