Hey there, new guy on the block =)
I am a 18 year old Hispanic male, turning 19 in a couple of months. I Currently in High School but just got my acceptance letter into NCSU (safety school). Some of you will be able to figure out I am from Raleigh, North Carolina, USA by that last statement.
I used to be a very athletic person and very sociable, did well in school until one day when I was 15. I injured my back during martial arts training, unfortunately that resulted in me having to quit physical activities for a pretty good while. It was nothing major, I was not permanently handicapped or anything, but It took a while for me to fully recover psychologically and physically (almost 2 years). Once I turned 17 I decided I would start working out again since my overall fitness had dropped and I had gained 30 pounds since I was 15. Fortunately I am now at my target weight and am working on building lean muscle. However, during that period of time I was depressed I guess you could say, I didn’t want to talk to anyone, I hated not being able to participate in sports with my friends, etc. But I am over that now, and have tried to be more sociable and have been with the guys but with the girls…well that is a different story.
Well now that you know a little bit about me down to why I am really here. Earlier in the semester my friends and I were having lunch and we were sitting near the “teacher table.” We heard 3 of them (female, one of them single) who was being recommended she try some pheromone products to spice up her life. My friends and I heard them discuss some of the details but we didn’t think it was true at all. So I when I got home I decided to do some research (I found this site through google haha), and if such a product would be right for me. I have found there are other high school students on this forum (some younger than me) who are using pheromone products at modest levels and having great results as far as sociability goes.
I consider myself to be smart, kind, confident (but when around girls I worry about being able to carry a decent conversation). I am not looking to get laid; however, I would like to increase my sociability with girls. Overall I also hope to expand my current knowledge on pheromones, after all you need to get your feet wet before you learn to swim. I want to experience pheromones first hand, but at the same time after having done some research I think I know more or less what to expect.
At my age I understand I am naturally developing a good amount of -none, so I was wondering what products in particular would be idea for me? (as far as sociability goes)
I was wondering if something along the Instant line would be a good idea, like Instant Gentlemen for example. I don’t plan on mixing anything yet but I hear that mixing yields ideal results, but I want to know if Instant Gentlemen as a standalone would yield noticeable results.