Hello

Hello everyone from the Uk.

I am new to the forum and to pheromones. I am using IO and IH with great results at the moment especially with a man i have been trying to date for years!. He often blowed hot and cold and virtually given up when last year I began using Liquid Trust and this I have to say changed the dynamics of our relationship. He began to soften his approach and was even very Jealous when other men paid attention to me…

This year I read up a bit more on pheromones and brought the above. The differance it has made as surprised me. IO has made our communication a lot easier and lighter and IH revealed his goals he has re our relationship which are very much aligned to mine. ie a LTR .
I have one question though we seem not be affectionate ,it is as if we are afraid to show this side of us yet…
Which pheromone would be best used in conjuction with IO,IH to facilitate this .
Many thanks,

Hey and welcome to the forum.

Great to hear that you’ve already been using these products. They’re pretty legit in my view since there’s a huge support forum here just waiting to help you.

For your situation, you can pick instant sexiness a or instant sexiness b. Each give you a different vibe. IS/a gives you a vixen type vibe while IS/b gives you a sex kitten type vibe. I’m not sure which is more appropriate for you since I’m a male, but stop by the womens forum and they’ll be glad to help you.

Hello Lawrencej and welcome to Pherotalk!

Being a guy, I have no direct experience but I can tell you that I’ve bought Instant Sexiness B for my mother and she LOVES the stuff.:smiley: She’s told me it’s much easier for her to get along with people and that she basically becomes the center of attention while she’s wearing it. It also makes her co-workers more compliant with her wishes.

I definitely recommend it, and you should also look into acquiring copulins once you’ve gained enough experience (search bar will help you out :wink:). I want to say again that you should ONLY use copulins after you’ve gained at least a month’s worth of experience with products here unless you’re already phero experienced with it in which case you can just ignore this.:o

Good luck on your phero journey!:slight_smile:

Hi Guys,
Thank you sooo… much for this. I always appreciate male perspective sometimes as we gals forget how it appears from your model of the world

Just purchased Instant Sexiness/b. Thanks for the advice

Welcome to Pherotalk Lawrence!

Instant honesty from my experience brings some closeness and intimacy when used by lovers and persons who are intimate.

Is/a and b are usually used depending on your personality or what vibe you want to give off.

Judging from your intro is/b would work better as he seems to be that alpha male. Is/b will give you that soft , girly vibe that will attract him.

since you have a good hold as to what openness and honesty does I will use honesty in addition.

For more advice and recommendations you can visit the women section.

Your gc was issued! :smiley: