What's the best?

Hey Everyone,

I’m Bri. Turning 30 this month, been focused on my career primarily for the last couple of years and now I think I may be ready to slowly start dating again. I had a couple of questions:

What’s the diff between Instant Sexiness and ISB? They didn’t say they’re any different.
Also..I kind of keep to myself at work (at a hospital-where there are lots of men!) and I’m kind of shy, but I’ve also noticed that guys treat me differently than my co-worker. She’s not more outgoing or anything but she is smaller than I am, but I also think I put off a “i mean business” vibe. I am thinking of getting IO or IShine, which one works best?

Welcome to pherotalk Bri,

The one that works best is whichever one is best for your situation

In order for us to give you more accurate advice and for you to qualify for that $25 gc please give us more info

I am not quite sure from reading your intro what your situation is and what you hope to gain from wearing pheromones

how did you come across this site

Hi Mickaelia,

I’d like a product that (obviously) causes the opposite sex to be attracted to me…but also something that makes men approach ME more. If you can recommend one or two that work best for that, I’d appreciate it. I’m a cute girl so I get the glances, but I am too shy to approach guys so I’d like something that makes it easier for them to approach me.

I came across the site just Googling a bunch of stuff, then got onto the subject of pheromones, then Googled that and you guys came up -= )

Thanks.

Thanks for your response Bri and I am sorry for not seeing that you replied to this thread earlier

I have included a link to help you decide whether to purchase the is/a or is/b if you haven’t decided already

The instant sexiness is for attraction yes but never underestimate the powers of the social products.

There use to be this product called CTTM 2 which worked wonders but is no longer sold

The great , fantastic news is you can get the same effect by using IO and IH since cttm 2 was simple 50% IO and IH 50%

It is always good when a woman is shy, we suppose to be shy and so this mix will help men approach you more.

Your gc was issued!