Hi everyone. I am 49 y/o male in Ohio looking to make it with the ladies, hoping maybe pheromones will help me out!
Hiya suicidecity - Welcome to Pherotalk. ![]()
Can you tell us a bit more about yourself, your personality/demeanour, style and the sorts of ladies/social situations you want to influence with pheros? That way, you will earn your GC and we can offer better advice. ![]()
For starters tho - The instant line products Ammo and the socials Instant Shine, Instant Honesty and Instant Gentleman are your best starters.
Ammo is a well rounded social/attractive/sexy mix that is good for many situations where you build attraction. IS is a happy/feelgood phero that complements Ammo perfectly and IH and IG are good for bonding/closeness and status/Impact.
Given your age and if the women you are interested in are of similar age or say from mid 30s-up, you might want to consider the 2x or “Heavy” Ammo from the off. If you are looking at younger women, stick with the standard version till you have found your feet - See the “sweet spot” and other sticky threads in Mens for all the basic advice on using pheros effectively.
For the Socials, the 2x versions are good VFM as you need fewer sprays and the risk of overdose is much less as they don’t contain none. ![]()
Welcome to Pherotalk Suidecity!
I hope that name is quite the opposite of what you believe. To help you get started we need more information from you.
Here is a thread that will guide you as to what we need, pls read carefully :
https://pheromonetalk.com/t/how-do-i-qualify-for-a-25-gift-certificate/19934
I have never been very successful with the ladies. There is a barmaid at the bar I go to, that has shown some interest with me. She may just be flirting with me for a better tip, but I don’t see her doing the same with other men @ the bar. I would really like to get to know her better.
That being said, I meet most of the women I meet in a bar. I rarely go to clubs and that doesn’t interest me. I tend to be quiet and keep to myself, although I sometimes break out of my shell and get a little crazy!
I do like younger women, but would not be turned off by someone my age…or older, just because of their age. I haven’t grown up yet, so I hit it off better with younger women.:o
Since you are 40+ I would suggest Heavy AMMO (its AMMO only but comes in double strength hence the nickname heavy ammo) for triggering attraction.., while AMMO is sexual attractant, it is balanced with other social and status pheromones so that you dont just come across as a Horndog… I am not sure what you mean by "getting to know her better… " I suppose you intent to escalate the occational interactions in the bar to lets say.. a planned date outside or something like that ?
For this purpose, AMMO alone should do.. however if you are the very shy type, you can consider using some Instant Openness and Instant Shine along with AMMO. IO makes both of you more chatty and less reserved while Instant Shine gives a feel good vibe to both of you.. a bit of happy go lucky type confidence too..
these three should be good enough to land a date with your favorite barmaid.
Appart from your barmaid, in the long term, if you like to attract women to you by signaling both status and sexual virility, try a combination of Instant gentleman + Heavy AMMO + Shine..
After the initial datings, if you like to push the relationship to deeper levels of bonding.. you can comeback and get yourself some IH.. Works wonders to make people share their deepest secrets with you.. but more than just sharing secrets, IH creates a bond between people.. the divulging of secrets is because the other person feels that bonding with you… but you wont need IH in the beginning stage…
if your budget does not permit larger bottles of all three, order ToGO (portable bottles)
Pheromones To Go ™ (Portable / Travel Size) :: Androtics Direct
I have heard similar stories from newbies turn into successes. I won’t guarantee you anything but looks like a situation that can be improved upon and made better.
Your gc was issued! ![]()
I haven’t received my gift certificate.
Did you check your private messages?
Top right of screen.
If its not there, pm Mickaelia and she will sort it out fast. ![]()