hello!

Hi. I’m a high school student living in Idaho. I found put about pheromones when someone said their favorite cologne was Ammo . They said that it not only smelled great, but physically attracted women with pheromones. So of course I researched this! And discovered AD and this forum.

I jumped in and ordered Ammo and IS and got IG as a free gift. I’d like to use pheromones to gain respect from my male peers and also steer clear of the friend-zone from women. I’m already very talkative and sociable so I’m looking for mones that will increase sex appeal instead of “friend appeal,” however I don’t want to appear offensive. :wink: They would normally be used at school or going out to the mall, shopping, etc. as I don’t go clubbing much. I’m excited to be a part of this forum an hear your thoughts.

Welcome to Pherotalk. :slight_smile:

Your initial choice of Ammo/IS and the throw-in IG is absolutely bang-on for your age and the sort of interactions you describe.

Just do your sweet spot testing as described in the thread below and enjoy yourself whilst doing so! :slight_smile:

Welcome to the mone forum. I also agree those are appropriate for you and your situation. However, I would suggest, because of your age and natural mone production, you start off with 1 spray of AMMO Only. You could try several sprays of IShine or a couple of IG, not a problem.

Because AMMO has a balance mone package, from nols, rone, and none, you’ll just have to be careful of the none.

The linke mobo posted is a good one, I have it on my sig below as well. Also, how to know what are hits is a very good one. Let us all know how your mones ‘behaved’. :wink:

Hello and welcome AudioTech4799,

I have to say that Mobo is right you have the exact combo that you need. My follow up advice is just don’t start spraying without purpose.

Find your sweet spot first: An Introduction to Mones: Names, Size, Strength, Use, Effects & Duration - #9 by SteveO. If you just spray you will not be able to gauge the effects of the pheromones to get the maximum benefit.

Other than that just be observant.

Welcome Audiotech,

Your situation we get a lot , the difference here is your age.

However the guys gave you the perfect products to start of with for your age and for school.

You also want to remember that being in the friend zone is not easy to get out of or avoid so you will want to let the older, more experienced users guide you with the do’s and don’ts when trying to court girls and get to the next level.

Your gc was issued!