Hello!!

Anyone have any idea on how to get a legitimate female massage therapist to get “frisky”?

I would like to use my $25 gift today, so hopefully someone will reply.

Hey, welcome

our sweetheart Mickaelia got hands full of work, so please be patient with the gc. Also I would like to notify you that you did not qualify for the gc yet.
If you’d like to obtain the $25 GC, please read this thread: https://pheromonetalk.com/t/how-do-i-qualify-for-a-25-gift-certificate/19934

Of the consumer line your best choices for her to get a little frisky (to a certain extent, the mones won’t fulfill your fantasies completley :wink: ) would be some Ammo, maybe some IShine. I wouldn’t use Tuth. A massage is a situation between social and sexual but I would refrain from using Tuth if you don’t know each other yet.

How old/young is she?

Hey! welcome to the forum! In order for us to help you can you please provide a little more info about you. What is your personality like? have you tried any mones before? The giftcard should be out as soon as Mickaelia gets to it (she is pretty fast). I suggest Ammo as that is a bit sexual or gives off the “hotness” vibe.

Welcome to pherotalk Brown,

What I did because I wanted everyone to get their gc’s in time to order for december 25th is just issue everyone that introduced themselves

However, you did not qualify so please give us more information and since you already got your gc that info is gonna help us help you more in terms of recommendations

Your gc was issued!