Hello!

Hey guys! Just bought around $160 worth of this stuff, I’ll be posting my results pretty soon, and I’ve already tried the P130 and TUTH.

With P130, I wasn’t afraid to speak my mind as much, I felt a lot freer (if that’s how it’s spelt) from social norms.

With TUTH, worked wonders with my girlfriend, for the first time since we’ve been together she told me (and basically everyone else) how much she loved me. (We’ve been together for almost a year now)

Cheers
-B

Hello, welcome to the forum!

If you’re after the gift certificate here’s a thread that explains how to get it.

https://pheromonetalk.com/t/how-do-i-qualify-for-a-25-gift-certificate/19934

Tell us more about you, what your personality is like, what you hope to accomplish with pheromones, how and where you plan to use them, etc.

Cheers!

Welcome to the forums!

Also good luck on the new mixes. From experience TUTH is great once you have already reached a certain point in your relationship. I’m curious to see more about the P130 myself!

Welcome Bigbrodza,

Your little intro seems to be saying that you don’t need our $25 gc or our forum

You can do this all on your own

Lol, j/k

I am glad that you found the right products for you and that you are having a blast with them.

Your gc was issued!