Hello

Hi, I am a 17 years old college freshman who has been lurking these forum for almost a year. I decided to register yesterday because I am soon adding pheromones to my social toolbox, my first purchase will be Ammo Summer 2012. I would like to be part of a community which has more experience than me.
I have never used any types of pheromones before this is my first time
Right now I reside in the state Connecticut, and I am trying to get a bachelors degree in Computer Science or M.I.S ( Management Informational System.) If you need any help with virus removal you can contact me I will happily help you.
I don’t really know what to expect with pheromones, I hope they make social encounters smother and sexier :wink:
For those of you who have tried Ammor Summer How good is it ?

Yes, that’s what pheromones do when used skillfully :slight_smile:

I haven’t tried Ammo Summer Edition, but the regular Ammo is one of my favourite products and the SE is apparently more socially buffered which should work better for your young age. But even then, be careful when using anything androstenone-based. At your age, you produce A LOT of that anyway, and girls your age are not very responsive to it, not in the way you’d want them to be anyway. So I think, no more than one spray, and some extra buffers such as Instant Shine, Instant Openness, P74… You also may want to give Instant Gentleman a shot rather than Ammo - or beside it :slight_smile: Good for lifting your social status.

Have a look around, read up, check out the sticky threads in different parts of the forum, and let us know how are things going :slight_smile:

Welcome to the Pheromone Talk, have fun!

Ammo Summer is amazing. I Love It. The smell isn’t as harsh as the original scent is, and Marihino is right, it contains some more social buffers. In my opinion, that makes it the perfect first product to try, and the perfect go-to bottle to have on hand. It’s social, it’s sexy, it smells good, and it works!

I’ve had some of my best hits using SE AMMO as my base.

With that said, you’re looking to make social situations go smoother, so stick with the ONE spray as suggested, and add Instant Shine and Instant Openness. This will get everyone feeling good, and feeling talkative… then you can steer things in whichever direction you feel like!

I’ve got my Bachelors in MIS as well. Don’t remember much about it, and I’m Active Duty Naval Aviator straight out of college, so didn’t have much chance to use it :wink:

Good luck, and report back.

Thank you for your quick replies, I appreciate. On other forum this sort of disscusion would most likely get me banned or outcasted. I also wanted to let you know that I bought the To-go version of AmmoSE and sincerily I cant wait to try out!(Hope it gets here quick) Next purchase will either be IS or IG.

Welcome to the forum bro and I’ll hit you up for any computer virus questions too.

Whoah woah hold your horses…

We both live in the same state bro! we need to hit eachother up, I’ll share you some of my mones! :smiley:

It’d also be even funnier if we are also going to the same college Lol.

Is great to see someone else from CT here!

Welcome Captain,

This is a super informal and not so tailored response if you will.

I would luuuuuuuv to spend more time assisting you especially since you are a newbie.

We are short staffed and these gift certificates are done manually.

It takes a great deal and I am back logged.

I am hoping that when I catch up on my work, I can start answering these intro threads the way I use to

In fact, I am hoping that soon, someone more experienced than me can come in so I get to do what I am great at, customer service.

Thank you for giving pheromones a chance.

Your gc was issued!