hello

hi,

I am a 28 year old male from the UK. I decided to give mones a try and I stumbled across this forum. I am planning to buy a few mones based on what I’ve read around here. I was thinking about instant openness, instant honesty, a314 and ammunition. I am mainly interested in picking up girls in pubs/clubs.

Any suggestions/comments to what I should get?

Thanks

Hello and welcome!

You could use Alpha A314 in a club but I’d save that for vocational use. Ammunition is great for pubs and clubs (you could even tinker with 1-2 sprays of TUTH at your age and probably get good results). As far as Instant Openness and Instant Honesty they both would work well also, Openness is going to just generally make people more chatty while Honesty is going to make them more trusting and more likely to be more candid in their discussion with you.

Hey lexxb3, welcome to the forums.

Those are some good choices you have so far. One thing I would suggest is possibly Tuth, I have never personally used tuth or had results with them (because I haven’t used them) but I hear they are excellent for night clubs and pubs.

A314 is something I have yet to try but I heard that it might be a little too serious for night clubs/pubs and what not- it’s best use is under business application so I would actually suggest tuth over a314 UNLESS you were going to use it for business/work.

You can also try looking into instant shine. This is one of those socials that just makes everything better or “shinier”.

If you have any other questions feel free to ask us

Cool. Thanks for the replies, guys :slight_smile:

Will try all of those and posted back the results. Hopefully favorable ones :slight_smile:

Welcome Lexx,

This is a super informal and not so tailored response if you will.

I would luuuuuuuv to spend more time assisting you especially since you are a newbie.

We are short staffed and these gift certificates are done manually.

It takes a great deal and I am back logged.

I am hoping that when I catch up on my work, I can start answering these intro threads the way I use to

In fact, I am hoping that soon, someone more experienced than me can come in so I get to do what I am great at, customer service.

Thank you for giving pheromones a chance.

Your gc was issued!