hello

Hello guys I am a 23 year old New Mexico born male. I have never had any problems with getting woman to sleep with me or have 2 month relationships, but I am looking for a more meaningful relationship. I really dont think its a personality issue it just seams to happen that I always attract sluty woman. I am really looking for a more meaningful long lasting relationship and I am hoping that pheromones can help me become the guy that attracts better woman. Ty for any help possible.

Hello and welcome to the forum. As far as a pheromone that will attract a different variety of women, my only suggestion would be to stay away from sexual pheromones. I’d go with something like Instant Shine and Instant Gentleman just so you can better approach and interest women and perhaps that will bring about a different variety of women.

Hey and welcome to the forums.

Adding on to what ryan has said, I think instant honesty will also help you build a strong relationship with whoever you want to do it with. It will help you focus on getting a connection with someone rather than the fluff talk that you may be doing - flirting only versus trying to connect with someone

Welcome Sam,

This is a super informal and not so tailored response if you will.

I would luuuuuuuv to spend more time assisting you especially since you are a newbie.

We are short staffed and these gift certificates are done manually.

It takes a great deal and I am back logged.

I am hoping that when I catch up on my work, I can start answering these intro threads the way I use to

In fact, I am hoping that soon, someone more experienced than me can come in so I get to do what I am great at, customer service.

Thank you for giving pheromones a chance.

Your gc was issued!