Hello

Name is Dylan. I am 28 y/o male. I came across the site on reddit. Just looking for an advantage on other guys my age. Obviously I’m past the whole trying to screw everything that walks stage. I’m looking to reel in a beautiful woman with the help of pheromones and keep her. I am not shy and can be very up front and forthcoming. IG and TUTH are one’s I may be wanting to try. Thanks.

Hi Dylan and welcome to the boards.

You have chosen a couple of good ones for attraction i would add AMMO as its an all round attractant with good buffering so you don’t scare the younger ladies away.
Why don’t you tell us a little more about your personality and what type of woman you are trying to attract and we can give you more pointed info. This will also get you a gift certificate towards your first purchase so you may get a couple to test out.

good luck!

Okay, well I am pretty competitive and one of the flaws with my personality is that I can be a little pushy at times with my ideals, how I think etc. Otherwise, I’d say I’m above average in looks, but I want an intelligent woman, good looks, one who is the alpha of her social group I guess. I think I will need to raise my own status to be able to pull one of those types in.

It would seem you are quite Alpha as well and being Alpha you will tend to attract that. I would recommend a little Instant Shine to soften you and make you seem more lighthearted and fun, this will help with the competitiveness.

Hart

In addition to the IG and TUTH, I’d go with IH and A314. A314 tends to attract higher value women, that is they view themselves highly enough not to be overly intimidated by A314’s vibe.

**Welcome to our community cooljd!

We’re super happy to have you join us. Thanks for stopping by and sharing. I hope to see more of you around here in the next few weeks!

This is a quick note to let you know I’ve issued your gift certificate. It’s burning a hole in your email box as you read this!

Have fun!"

~~~~~**