Hello!

I’m Adrienne, and I’m 21 years old. I’ve heard a few good things about this site, and want to learn more about pheromones. So far I’m still deciding on which ones I want to try first!

Welcome! I started with instant shine in the beginning. Could not believe the results. What are your aims as far as pheromones go? Business or pleasure? What’s your personality like? I’m just getting into pheromones and its very exciting.. see you around the boards and welcome again :slight_smile:

I’m usually pretty introverted, and don’t feel very comfortable in social situations. There is a guy at work that is pretty shy, too, and we’ve been kinda flirting for the past year, but neither of us has made a really big move yet. After researching more about pheromones, I thought maybe I could get something that might make us both a little more open to talking and getting more romantic :slight_smile:

Perfect :slight_smile: there are self effects too that can open you up, try the instant openess / shine / honesty

**Welcome to our community Adrienne!

We’re super happy to have you join us. Thanks for stopping by and sharing. I hope to see more of you around here in the next few weeks!

This is a quick note to let you know I’ve issued your gift certificate. It’s burning a hole in your email box as you read this!

Have fun!"

~~~~~**