Hello!

Hello! Nice to meet you everybody! I’m Dobrin, from Bulgaria. Age 30. I have very little knowledge about pheromones. I tried Pheromax and Chikara from Amazon and I am satisfied with them. I was looking for something different, mostly for everyday use. I stumbled upon the newbie kit and I think I’m gonna try it. Best Regards, and I will be looking for your advice in future!

Welcome, Dobrin. I suggest you keep reading. So much great information on this site. Looking an all around, everyday elixir is a smart strategy. Even smarter is your inclination toward the starter kit. A little daily, in-person sampling will help you figure out which one, or which combinations give you the result you’re seeking.

Regarding daily use, what specifically would you like to see more of, as a result of the nones you are wearing? Confidence? Trust, Likeability, attraction, etc?

Have an excellent day.

Hello David

Thanks for your reply!

Regarding daily use - I mean I don’t seek quick results in getting laid. As you mentioned - confidence, trust, likeability are OK. Attraction is OK too, but I’d like to have experience with overall (= daily) improved confidence and trust first.

The starter kit - I was interested in it because I usually rely on professional opinion, so I did not give much thinking about it. Now that you asked,

I would first use only:

  • A314 Spray - A lighter, spray version of our flagship professional strength trust and respect formula
  • Gentleman - Refines your presence.
  • Openness - Cracks open the people around you, creates a lot of chattiness and friendliness.
  • Honesty 2X - Induces deep rapport.

Then add:

  • MX297 - Lastly, a fun “life of the party” type experience… Gives a social maverick vibe that will have the ladies vying for your attention.
  • Shine 2X - Create instant rockstar/celebrity vibe. Warm up the mood in the room. Puts all eyes on YOU.

And finally add:
Ammo - Become charming and sexy for hours
Turn up the Heat - Revv up your intimate encounters

Sorry for asking, I indeed have read little on the forum, but what is “everyday elixir”? I couldn’t find it as item at Androtics Direct

Thank you again for your time and guidance!

Regards
Dobrin

By “everyday elixir” I think he means a mix that works for you and you wear on a daily basis.

Correct. “Everyday Elixir” was meaning a specific mix you create, based on your needs and preferences, that you can just spray on and go.

I would suggest you try them individually or in pairs first, just to ascertain the differences in people’s behavior. Keep a journal on your phone noting results on a daily basis that tracks which scent you wore that day. Otherwise, you’ll go nuts trying to figure out why one day was amazing and another day was horrible.

Best of luck, and keep in touch!

**Welcome to our community Dobrin!

We’re super happy to have you join us. Thanks for stopping by and sharing. I hope to see more of you around here in the next few weeks!

This is a quick note to let you know I’ve issued your gift certificate. It’s burning a hole in your email box as you read this!

Have fun!"

~~~~~**

thanks everybody!

I just wrote to https://a314.com/ to arrange my order

I’ll be sure to test the effects one by one first and keep a diary